What's new

'Huge Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers'

fd24

Reaction score

A powerful explosion has rocked a US military base in eastern Afghanistan and reportedly killed at least 27 American soldiers and left dozens wounded.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid claimed responsibility for the deadly attack, saying the huge explosion left at least 27 American troops killed and 34 others wounded, The incident occurred early Thursday when a truck bomb went off inside the US military base in Gardez city, the capital of Afghanistan's Paktia province.

According to the Taliban spokesman, the truck contained hundreds of kilos of explosives.

Witnesses say the explosion was very powerful and a US helicopter was also destroyed in the blast.

American forces in Afghanistan have been experiencing their deadliest days since the beginning of August.

On August 6, at least 31 US Special Forces were killed after Taliban militants shot down an American helicopter belonging to NATO's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan's eastern province of Wardak.

The death toll was the biggest in a single incident for foreign forces since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan began in 2001.

In another attack on August 11, ISAF said in a statement that six US-led soldiers lost their lives following the explosion of a roadside bomb in volatile southern Afghanistan.

The security situation remains fragile in Afghanistan despite the presence of about 150,000 US-led foreign forces in the war-torn country.

The increasing number of troop casualties in Afghanistan has caused widespread anger in the US and other NATO member states, undermining public support for the Afghan war.

Contrary to americans assertions Taleban dont look very defeated to me

Assalam alaikum

August if hot and seems more hot on americans,u.s better get out of this region as soon as possible for the sake of ur own soldiers

TARIQ

great news send them directly to hell without any visa, to let ******* american's know meaning of death

get the hell out of this region and take ur little demons with u

great news send them directly to hell without any visa, to let ******* american's know meaning of death

get the hell out of this region and take ur little demons with u

More importantly stop killing innocent muslims and others who dont want your crappy way of life. Go to London help british people/rebels in London

Alhamdolillah

i think the beginning of the end is started.
now taliban are planing to damage them at large scales.
US killed thousands and thousands of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. now in lybia its time for pay back.
and how they justify killing inoccents is very shamful.

A powerful explosion has rocked a US military base in eastern Afghanistan and reportedly killed at least 27 American soldiers and left dozens wounded.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid claimed responsibility for the deadly attack, saying the huge explosion left at least 27 American troops killed and 34 others wounded, The incident occurred early Thursday when a truck bomb went off inside the US military base in Gardez city, the capital of Afghanistan's Paktia province.

According to the Taliban spokesman, the truck contained hundreds of kilos of explosives.

Witnesses say the explosion was very powerful and a US helicopter was also destroyed in the blast.

American forces in Afghanistan have been experiencing their deadliest days since the beginning of August.

On August 6, at least 31 US Special Forces were killed after Taliban militants shot down an American helicopter belonging to NATO's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan's eastern province of Wardak.

The death toll was the biggest in a single incident for foreign forces since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan began in 2001.

In another attack on August 11, ISAF said in a statement that six US-led soldiers lost their lives following the explosion of a roadside bomb in volatile southern Afghanistan.

The security situation remains fragile in Afghanistan despite the presence of about 150,000 US-led foreign forces in the war-torn country.

The increasing number of troop casualties in Afghanistan has caused widespread anger in the US and other NATO member states, undermining public support for the Afghan war.

Contrary to americans assertions Taleban dont look very defeated to me
WE TOOK OUR REVENGE FOR PNS MEHRAN.GOD IS GREAT INDEED

Yea RIP to all the innocent people that have been killed by americans as collateral damage who didnt choose to join an army to kill people

he is a troll .... ignor him

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Yea RIP to all the innocent people that have been killed by americans as collateral damage who didnt choose to join an army to kill people

RIP to soldiers....

they are doing their job like other paksitanis do or indians do...

if u want to curse,then go for administration..

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Laiqs I thought you were one of the good guys are you calling me a troll?

RIP to soldiers....

they are doing their job like other paksitanis do or indians do...

if u want to curse,then go for administration..

My freind I do not wish ill or death on anyone. The point I was trying to make was that soldiers choose to join an army etc. They go in it with their eyes wide open they have experiences of vietnam. Thousands of innocent victims of for example the drones is unacceptable. The americans value white lives more than non white. They just dont appear to care which is upsetting and sad

Back
Top Bottom