What's new

'Huge Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers'

only few indians can understand it dear thats the problem as 99% of them are anti pakistan here and there mission can be seen by there posts here and there forums but still i have hope .

Majority of indians follow Mr.chankiya. They are day dreamerz of Akhand bharat, and Pakistan is like big Rock mountain in their way...

sorry to say but the GOV which impose on pakistanis has nothing 0.0000001% value for us

This government was elected, if people did not want it, they could go out and vote against it. But it seems people preferred their comfort to the welfare of their country.

This government was elected, if people did not want it, they could go out and vote against it. But it seems people preferred their comfort to the welfare of their country.

what comfort are you talking about?
There is not even basic facilities in reach of common Man... Are we knocking on the Door of Revolution, ?

Another news source confirming.....

Powerful Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers

A powerful explosion has rocked a US military base in eastern Afghanistan and reportedly killed at least 27 American soldiers and left dozens wounded.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid claimed responsibility for the deadly attack, saying the huge explosion left at least 27 American troops killed and 34 others wounded.

The incident occurred early Thursday when a truck bomb went off inside the US military base in Gardez city, the capital of Afghanistan's Paktia province.

According to the Taliban spokesman, the truck contained hundreds of kilos of explosives.

Witnesses say the explosion was very powerful and a US helicopter was also destroyed in the blast.

American forces in Afghanistan have been experiencing their deadliest days since the beginning of August.

On August 6, at least 31 US Special Forces were killed after Taliban militants shot down an American helicopter belonging to NATO's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan's eastern province of Wardak.

The death toll was the biggest in a single incident for foreign forces since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan began in 2001.

In another attack on August 11, ISAF said in a statement that six US-led soldiers lost their lives following the explosion of a roadside bomb in volatile southern Afghanistan.

The security situation remains fragile in Afghanistan despite the presence of about 150,000 US-led foreign forces in the war-torn country.

The increasing number of troop casualties in Afghanistan has caused widespread anger in the US and other NATO member states, undermining public support for the Afghan war.

/129

Source: Powerful Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers

And huge blast in Afghanistan killed 27 US soldiers!!!

What all you guys fantacize about! kinky!!!

Start from first post and you will understand what is our fantasy.

Another news source confirming.....

Powerful Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers

A powerful explosion has rocked a US military base in eastern Afghanistan and reportedly killed at least 27 American soldiers and left dozens wounded.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid claimed responsibility for the deadly attack, saying the huge explosion left at least 27 American troops killed and 34 others wounded.

The incident occurred early Thursday when a truck bomb went off inside the US military base in Gardez city, the capital of Afghanistan's Paktia province.

According to the Taliban spokesman, the truck contained hundreds of kilos of explosives.

Witnesses say the explosion was very powerful and a US helicopter was also destroyed in the blast.

American forces in Afghanistan have been experiencing their deadliest days since the beginning of August.

On August 6, at least 31 US Special Forces were killed after Taliban militants shot down an American helicopter belonging to NATO's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan's eastern province of Wardak.

The death toll was the biggest in a single incident for foreign forces since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan began in 2001.

In another attack on August 11, ISAF said in a statement that six US-led soldiers lost their lives following the explosion of a roadside bomb in volatile southern Afghanistan.

The security situation remains fragile in Afghanistan despite the presence of about 150,000 US-led foreign forces in the war-torn country.

The increasing number of troop casualties in Afghanistan has caused widespread anger in the US and other NATO member states, undermining public support for the Afghan war.

/129

Source: Powerful Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers

Try rupee news, you will lead a happy life.

Start from first post and you will understand what is our fantasy.

Have no desire to visit your secret garden. Lets talk reality - no 27 US soldiers did not die, so cancel the party invitations, but 50 people did die in Karachi, killed by other muslims, now what?

its not elected i am sure go ask any pakistani he select zardari as president answer be not at all he cheat us .

is the no (27) correct and what is the official statement on no of deaths?

kisi ko nhi main pakistan main nhi tha us wakt

Aap aa bhi sakte the... apne Pakistan ke liye, jisko online defend karne me aap din ke ghanto ghuzaar dete hain.

Khair apni chhodiye, itne Pakistani bhai hain idhar, zara poochhiye kisne kisko vote diya.

Bahot logon ke paas barhiya cell phones hain, chamakdar gaadiyan hain, powerful logon se contacts hain - yahi sab sunta hoon main is forum me. Koi bhi ghareeb ya deprived nahi hai. Aise logon ko traveling aur voting me bilkul pareshani nahi ho sakti.

Why not find out how many actually went out to vote? You do that, and I will find out who has NOT criticized this government since the time of its inception.

Sabhi zimmedar hain... khud ke siwa.

is the no (27) correct and what is the official statement on no of deaths?

24 civilians died in a roadside blast that hit a packed minibus on a local bus stop.

2 Afghan Guards died in a separate explosion.

Another explosion injured 19, 1 of them died later in the hospital.

No Afghan/US/ISAF troops died in the suicide bombing that took on an ISAF base.

Total 27, for official statements, refer to post #52.

Aap aa bhi sakte the... apne Pakistan ke liye, jisko online defend karne me aap din ke ghanto ghuzaar dete hain.

Khair apni chhodiye, itne Pakistani bhai hain idhar, zara poochhiye kisne kisko vote diya.

Bahot logon ke paas barhiya cell phones hain, chamakdar gaadiyan hain, powerful logon se contacts hain - yahi sab sunta hoon main is forum me. Koi bhi ghareeb ya deprived nahi hai. Aise logon ko traveling aur voting me bilkul pareshani nahi ho sakti.

Why not find out how many actually went out to vote? You do that, and I will find out who has NOT criticized this government since the time of its inception.

Sabhi zimmedar hain... khud ke siwa.

i am fully agree with you here hum sab ka kasoor hai

Try rupee news, you will lead a happy life.

Have no desire to visit your secret garden. Lets talk reality - no 27 US soldiers did not die, so cancel the party invitations, but 50 people did die in Karachi, killed by other muslims, now what?
did u checked their I.D Cards or Passports? They might be killed by Xe, blakwater, raw , CIA, mossad , fsb and bla bla...
If a muslim killed any muslim with or with out reason he is out of islam. So dnt name them or associate that killer with muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom