What's new

HQ-9 Surface to Air Missile and Pakistan Air Force

Then the public will put pressure on the government to shoot down every intruding drone. Our public is very emotional, and doesn't understand limitations of political will, and strategic consequences. Such systems are kept secret from the population only, all other parties already know. Think about it, with today's tech, who the hell can hide those 10 - 20 meter tubes, and big-arse radars?

and the funny part here is then what is the benefit of a SAM if it can't shot-down hostile jets drones ? and more funny part is same public paid the money for system which they don't even know .:omghaha:

Yara, let me put it in simple words. You have a pistol in hand. An intruder comes into your house, sitting inside the tank. Got it? You always choose the battles that you can win. Should I continue? :D

and the funny part here is then what is the benefit of a SAM if it can't shot-down hostile jets drones ? and more funny part is same public paid the money for system which they don't even know .:omghaha:

SAM's = India = (YES YES)
SAM's = US = (NO NO)
Government = Chest thumping (bad bad)
Else = Public cry, why no use against uncle SAM....
Not tell public? = YES YES
Tell public? = YES YES = **** ****

:D
@Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, let me put it in simple words. You have a pistol in hand. An intruder comes into your house, sitting inside the tank. Got it? You always choose the battles that you can win. Should I continue? :D

SAM's = India = (YES YES)
SAM's = US = (NO NO)
Government = Chest thumping (bad bad)
Else = Public cry, why no use against uncle SAM....
Not tell public? = YES YES
Tell public? = YES YES = **** ****

:D
@Imran Khan

then why india? stop this panga baazi hostile environment and save money and lives .

India may have much bigger ambitions than us. Whatever those maybe, they know very well that Pakistan is out of their purview. So that's what they can't digest, well at least "officially".

then why india? stop this panga baazi hostile environment and save money and lives .

India may have much bigger ambitions than us. Whatever those maybe, they know very well that Pakistan is out of their purview. So that's what they can't digest, well at least "officially".

i am pretty sure if they got few systems they installed it near vital points like GHQ AHQ nuclear assets and big cities only

i am pretty sure if they got few systems they installed it near vital points like GHQ AHQ nuclear assets and big cities only
Even few Naval assests r under protection!
Yes they are protected!
Bt using against drones, which r taking our enemies out?
These weapons wouldbe used against anyone going all out pakistan, keep it in mind & only country in that list is india!

Bt I wana see them in good numbers at least 100 battries all over pakistan?

Then the public will put pressure on the government to shoot down every intruding drone. Our public is very emotional, and doesn't understand limitations of political will, and strategic consequences. Such systems are kept secret from the population only, all other parties already know. Think about it, with today's tech, who the hell can hide those 10 - 20 meter tubes, and big-arse radars?

Actually, a little creative(and rather exhaustive) search on google earth will land quite a few surprises.
After all, we dont have anything to control those darn sats.

However, Caution must be taken on all claims.
Some for eg, like the Hq-9 site are in grey. It could exist and could not.
Other's , like the claims floating around the J-10 and block-II of the JFT.. are just fanboy dreams.

If there is really somethings the sats cant catch, its our nukes.
Hiding in plain sight.. literally :smokin:

Actually, a little creative(and rather exhaustive) search on google earth will land quite a few surprises.
After all, we dont have anything to control those darn sats.

Which cities?

@Dazzler

Is NDC working on High/medium Altitude sam ???

i heard that they are quite busy with Shaheen 3 these days !!!

If there is really somethings the sats cant catch, its our nukes.
Hiding in plain sight.. literally :smokin:
i heard that the yankees were busy finding the launch sites when we went high alert after mumbai attacks and that they even found some. is it true ?

NDC and NESCOM have most projects under cover really!

last i heard they were working on SAM, no clue on its current status.

Sir my only innocent question: these projects are related to air defence? cruise missiles? or balistic missiles?

Back
Top Bottom