What's new

HQ 9 / FD2000 spotted in Pakistan

The front portion of the platform with the canisters (or whatever it is) looks flat. The front portion of the highlighted shadow may be from the second vehicle or it may be part of the platform/vehicle with the canisters. If the second is the case then it looks like a TEL but I can't say for certain.

upload_2020-2-6_1-18-27.png

Are you referencing some other forum?
he was the self proclaim Indian expert that analyze test launch of babur-3 from sub on Indian medias and also on YouTube and presented/gives ridiculous logic that babur-3 couldn't fire from the sub

missing SPADA 2000 and Crotale
SPADA 2000 and Crotale are for PAF main bases defense system, and not deployed on IB of India Pakistan, so i think that's why these SAMs are not showing in tat particular picture, just my 2 cent sir:angel:

he was the self proclaim Indian expert that analyze test launch of babur-3 from sub on Indian medias and also on YouTube and presented/gives ridiculous logic that babur-3 couldn't fire from the sub

SPADA 2000 and Crotale are for PAF main bases defense system, and not deployed on IB of India Pakistan, so i think that's why these SAMs are not showing in tat particular picture, just my 2 cent sir:angel:
Ahhh fresh air, what a coincidence, just today i was thinking about your ban and you, here you are now. Try to avoid stupid convos which get you banned. Speak less but good. A general tip

Well said. if the indians try to test out their rafales in their fatal over confidence, all we will have to do is:
1. turn on HQ9/22 radars.
2. tell the radar operators that its time to slice n dice cuz "bakra eid just arrived early"! 8-)

When you say slice and dice, the vegetables comes to mind.
"Gajjar, Moli ki tarah kat ke rakh do"!

Last edited:
The front portion of the platform with the canisters (or whatever it is) looks flat. The front portion of the highlighted shadow may be from the second vehicle or it may be part of the platform/vehicle with the canisters. If the second is the case then it looks like a TEL but I can't say for certain.

View attachment 603739

The missile containers are in shooting position not in a scooting position that is why your shadow is strange.

I hope its HQ9C. It has Extended AESA Detection and Intercept Range. Comparable with S400.

Any confirmation? @Rashid Mahmood @HRK @Dazzler @Signalian @airomerix @Socra @khanasifm @ziaulislam @Deino @LKJ86
Would have preferred to see a highly mobile SP AD system to give cover to PA Armored forces from IAF and IA aviation assets.

Let India Induct and deploy S-400 first. Pakistan has time on its hands still whether to go for HQ-9 or similar AD/ABM system. The modern threat is drone-swarm-attack and Cruise missile attack. Pakistan doesn't necessarily always has to go and buy the same weapon category as India.

For a country like Pakistan swarm Attacks will be hard, rather we need better Jamming Systems and Precise SOW's ,which can take S-400 from a safe distance.

Well, quite the opposite. As shown recently in the Middle East, drones costing a few thousands of dollars failed AD systems worth billions.

A country like Pakistan, with a few decades of experience in tactical and medium UAV design and manufacturing it would be rather easy to design swarms with rudimentary level of networking and machine-machine teaming. Then we can build the capability further as time goes.

“As the Indians are getting the S-400, I doubt that Russia would provide Pakistan with any SAM system,
Rather, Pakistan might reconsider another former interest — China’s HQ-9. Though certainly more affordable, it’s debatable whether any HQ-9 variant available to Pakistan is as capable as the latest version of the S-300".
Sir,
You are aware that Pakistan modernizes, upgrades and enhances capabilities through local/foreign companies for most of the Chinese weapons it procures.

Kon hai ye namoona raj 47?
Well, quite the opposite. As shown recently in the Middle East, drones costing a few thousands of dollars failed AD systems worth billions.

A country like Pakistan, with a few decades of experience in tactical and medium UAV design and manufacturing it would be rather easy to design swarms with rudimentary level of networking and machine-machine teaming. Then we can build the capability further as time goes.
Suicide drones like IAI HARPY is another option for defeating Indian S-400

For a country like Pakistan swarm Attacks will be hard, rather we need better Jamming Systems and Precise SOW's ,which can take S-400 from a safe distance.
The foremost threat that Pakistan anticipated and was given hint of, after 27 Feb 2019 Raid on IOK, was Indian retaliatory measures based on Cruise missile attack, few or a swarm to overwhelm PA/PAF AD. India sought it feasible since IAF had seen that PA/PAF AD units had not performed up to expectation on 26th Feb 2019.

Also there are a lot of AAA Guns (different calibers) in PA inventory, why do you think these AD guns exist in this era of warfare?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom