What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't try to act smart as you are not -- and why are you taking it personally -- and I don't need to ask to anyone about this because I don't give a damm . The "best quality" you have most of the time is to pass cheap comment and do personal attacks and yaa ofcourse pressing thanks button for Aryan and bilal :rofl:

i dont need to act smart young man judging by the quality of your posts i am. :azn:
Im not taking anything personally. I love it when someone like you comes on coz it shows the mindset of what the likes of you base your posts on here. I think you do give a damn because you noticed hence you are now comfirming you are a lying troll. Judging by your posts i see why you put a post and then laugh yourself at the end coz thats what people do after reading the tripe you come out with.
My perception has changed since being on here. I have come to respect a lot of different views. Have had the odd row with the likes of SpArKy but grown to appreciate and value what he adds. I have realized by having so many different flagged people on here the views are nice and varied hence giving a great base for both sides of an arguement. Dont think the forum would be the same without the Indian flags either.

what you came to know some incredible thick indians etc as well when you came on this forum.

yaaa..they are incredible-- nice movie

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

i dont need to act smart young man judging by the quality of your posts i am. :azn:
Im not taking anything personally. I love it when someone like you comes on coz it shows the mindset of what the likes of you base your posts on here. I think you do give a damn because you noticed hence you are now vomfirming you are a lying troll. Judging by your posts i see why you put a post and then laugh yourself at the end coz thats what people do after reading the tripe you come out with.
My perception has changed since being on here. I have come to respect a lot of different views. Have had the odd row with the likes of SpArKy but grown to appreciate and value what he adds. I have realized by having so many different flagged people on here the views are nice and varied hence giving a great base for both sides of an arguement. Dont think the forum would be the same without the Indian flags either.

as the personal attack is your sole quality and purpose -- i don't want to comment

Here is how my perceptions have changed:

India - Positive to extremely negative.

Pakistan - Positive to very positive.

Bangladesh - Positive and unchanged.

Sri Lanka - Positive and unchanged.

I have always held South Asian and Central Asian countries in very high regard. The only perception that went negative was India, due to the unbelievable amount of hatred, racism, and their laughing at Japanese war crimes in which millions of Chinese people died. And this is the rule rather than the exception.

It becomes an issue when somebody does only that in their online time.
Spend sometime on own issues for a change.
Or are you not interested in own issues and is "concerned" on others only?

Again, I think one only needs to look at themselves rather than rant about the conduct of others.

Sorry - something i didnt bring up is the fact its great to disagree with someone and eventually the same person wins you over with their idea or philosophy and that is a great thing to appreciate. Example i was anti american on a few threads and subsequently after a few ding dongs with chogy i now have the greatest respect for him and PM him too.
Finally loved the way the chinise behave on here. How logically clearly and precisely they always are right on the button with most of their posts!

I have always held South Asian and Central Asian countries in very high regard. The only perception that went negative was India, due to the unbelievable amount of hatred, racism, and their laughing at Japanese war crimes in which millions of Chinese people died. And this is the rule rather than the exception.

you forgot to add that indians called you slant eyed chink:rolleyes:
i was waiting for you..how its possible if you dont write here in this thread.

No offence but this forum adds lots of hatred against each other. It's not for specific country but for all. When I joined this forum, I thought i will indulge in some healthy discussion but unfortunately it was not case. I tried enough but i failed. I had positive to neutral view on China but surprisingly it turned negative. Also, nothing changed the view on Pakistan. May be it's case for other side too.

Although this is Pakistani forum and not any Indian forum, So I can't except same when i post on any Indian forum but still I think Mods should take some concrete and strict measure to stop hatred. May be we should avoid religious, internal issue of country specific on PDF. Only Defence and Geo-Politics which is more than enough for active participation. Just my thought !!

you forgot to add that indians called you slant eyed chink
i was waiting for you..how its possible if you dont write here in this thread.

Maybe you guys should stop saying that all the time then. :disagree:

You've already turned away most of the senior Chinese members on this forum who no longer post here. Even the most moderate ones like Cardsharp and Siegecrossbow have left after trying to be friendly.

it took 1.5 year to change Negative on India. My perception changed Negative only in 4 Months. It's mutual feeling. Just because of 5-6 Chinese posters, many Indians are very Negative on China :tup:

Mine

Vietnam - Negative to Positive.

Russia - Positive and unchanged.

S.K. - Positive and unchanged.

Japan - Positive and unchanged.

China - Neutral to Negative
Pakistan - Negative to Very Negative.
BD - Negative and unchanged.
SL - Neutral and unchanged.

Typical Chinese perception.

But I think you stay in Hong Kong.

Guys, stick to the topic please.

I most agree. Its not easy whan someone comes majestically on here - drops a couple of silent but deadly ones then leaves the thread. It puts everyones backs up and it resorts to a them and us situation.
I have learnt that PDF also is sometimes a great source to find the latest news as so many of us are posting from so many different sources!

There is no denying there are lot of trolls on either side -- but I know most of the Indian members had said sorry to you because of few trolls. I think you should appreciate that also.

Maybe you guys should stop saying that all the time then, you've already turned away most of the senior Chinese members on this forum who no longer post here. Even the most moderate ones like Cardsharp and Siegecrossbow have left after trying to be friendly.

cant do anything...but your post, like repeating same thing again n again,create nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom