What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD after coming on this forum and learning what indians say about china you should go and write to chinese leaders and tell them we need an incredible replay of 1962. China could beat india within i would say 5 to 10 days with minimum losses. Then china could divide india into its natural regions and we could all live peacefully in our neighbourhood.

Having incredibly wet dreams my friend ?? :rofl: Please do tell this to your army otherwise we will miss them

and India will repeat 1971 and again 1/3rd of country will be lost. After 2 more 71 war, There won't be any Pakistan and we can live peacefully with no terrorism :cheesy:

CD after coming on this forum and learning what indians say about china you should go and write to chinese leaders and tell them we need an incredible replay of 1962. China could beat india within i would say 5 to 10 days with minimum losses. Then china could divide india into its natural regions and we could all live peacefully in our neighbourhood.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And i heard they also have some people who they say are not touchables as well so

and you preach lectures of peace :rolleyes:
sorry china cant repeat 62..coz in 62, 10000 indian soldiers fought with 80000 chinese.:lol:

What I do, is I save the comments on this site where Indians keep calling us "slanty-eyed chink faggots", and I repost them on Chinese message boards. Just to help enlighten my fellow countrymen to what the Indians really say about us behind our backs. :P

India's own actions in the South China sea are creating a huge wave of nationalists who actually have a lot of influence on the Chinese government. The Chinese government is very populist (they have to be in order to stay in power)... which is why nationalists are such a force in Chinese politics.

The Indians made their own self-fulfilling prophecy, and they will help it to come true as well.

What I do, is I save the comments on this site where Indians keep calling us "slanty-eyed chink faggots", and I repost them on Chinese message boards. Just to help enlighten my fellow countrymen to what the Indians really say about us behind our backs. :P

India's own actions in the South China sea are creating a huge wave of nationalists who actually have a lot of influence on the Chinese government. The Chinese government is very populist (they have to be in order to stay in power)... which is why nationalists are such a force in Chinese politics.

The Indians made their own self-fulfilling prophecy, and they will help it to come true as well.

which message board u use??

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it's not just against Chinese people either. Indians call black people "ni-gg-ers" & "ne-gros" all the time as well in real life, it's just a matter of lack of respect for others.

Actullay Indians people are niggers or nigga, Lol. It is fact.

I'm not enough of an idiot to let my perceptions change based on defence Foras.

which message board u use??

Loads of them, China in fact has the biggest number of internet users in the world. :azn:

You won't be able to read and post on Chinese-language forums though. Google Translate is not good enough, and often misses the meanings entirely.

Actullay Indians people are niggers or nigga, Lol. It is fact.[/QUOTE]

yeah we are africans..this term is used for africans.
if this is the case then more than 1/3 pakistanis are niggers

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And i heard they also have some people who they say are not touchables as well so

its all very incredibly sad after i came on pdf i think some indians have been brainwashed against non whites even though surprisingly they are non white

Loads of them, China has the biggest number of internet users in the world.

You won't be able to read and post on Chinese-language forums though. Google Translate is not good enough, and often misses the meanings entirely.

no..i want those on which u post:D
and i will manage chinese lang..i too have chinese friends:D

I also started posting Anti-Chinese comment on many India forum where i am active. Due to that, Lots of hatred started against Chinese. I also mentioned How few Chinese people post racists and abusive comments against Indian. It improves nationalism among Indian. :tup:

I also started posting Anti-Chinese comment on many India forum where i am active.

Good, so when my fellow Chinese read those boards and see your comments, that will help to achieve my objective as well.

Looks like we're both aiming for the same goal. :azn:

Good, so when my fellow Chinese read those boards and see your comments, that will help to achieve my objective as well.

Also when my fellow Indian reads those comment, They start hating Chinese and achieve my goal.

Yes, We both doing same. But I am more active on Indian forum, so i post more. Good luck to both :tup:

and u r doing gr8 job..

e54fc304.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom