What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant do anything...but your post, like repeating same thing again n again,create nuisance.

He repeats same thing 20 times in a day. He only copy paste samething. It's very sad and irritating. He should post something new.

cant do anything...but your post, like repeating same thing again n again,create nuisance.

Well if you guys stopped calling us "slanty-eyed chinks" every day, then maybe you wouldn't have so many Chinese members responding by saying that Indians have more poor than Africa. :azn:

Back when I joined this forum... myself, Cardsharp, seigecrossbow, below_freezing, etc. were all very friendly towards Indians, because we saw in India, a civilization that seemed similar to ours. Now, two of them have left this forum for good, and the rest have turned extremely negative towards India.

Any Chinese person who wants to see what Indians say about us will look for Indian news sites, and most likely will end up with the Times of India since that is the biggest one. What will they see when they read the comments section? The most incredible and constant racial abuse and hatred towards all Chinese people.

Well if you guys stopped calling us "slanty-eyed chinks" every day, then maybe you wouldn't have so many Chinese members responding by saying that Indians have more poor than Africa. :azn:

then chinese members should also mention that india have more population than whole africa and india have 500 million+ middle class
+

800 million + mobile users:)
why are u selective??

Maybe you guys should stop saying that all the time then. :disagree:

You've already turned away most of the senior Chinese members on this forum who no longer post here. Even the most moderate ones like Cardsharp and Siegecrossbow have left after trying to be friendly.

You also know and I also knew this that both are busy in moderating some other forum, do you want me to post the link.

Again same thing. :hitwall:

How many times you will say "slanty-eyed chinks" in a day. Those who said, all are banned. What's your point ?? Many Chinese posted lots of racists comment against India. Below_Freezing and HongWu were 2 names that posted many such things as far as i remember and both are in in banned phase now. So means All Chinese are racists ?? Common. Stop victimizing same thing everyday. Post something neutral and unbiased and people won't have any problem. Example: Muse (Pakistan), Zabanya (BD). I never seen any Indian posting anything against them. because they never post Anti-Indian and are not biased. They only post in neutral way.

Back when I joined this forum... myself, Cardsharp, seigecrossbow, below_freezing, etc. were all very friendly towards Indians, because we saw in India, a civilization that seemed similar to ours. Now, two of them have left this forum for good, and the rest have turned extremely negative towards India.

Any Chinese person who wants to see what Indians think about us will look for Indian news sites, and most likely will end up with the Times of India since that is the biggest one. What will they see when they read the comments section?

Unfortunately, it's not just against Chinese people either. Indians call black people "ni-gg-ers" & "ne-gros" all the time as well in real life, it's just a matter of lack of respect for others.

Any Chinese person who wants to see what Indians say about us will look for Indian news sites, and most likely will end up with the Times of India since that is the biggest one. What will they see when they read the comments section? The most incredible and constant racial abuse and hatred towards all Chinese people.

You forget to mention about our Toilets.

Whenever I ready any newspaper online I only read news, not comments, please try this, you will be very much relaxed.

Unfortunately, it's not just against Chinese people either. Indians call black people "ni-gg-ers" & "ne-gros" all the time as well in real life, it's just a matter of lack of respect for others.

i seriously disagree, india has a sizable population which is dark coloured itself, we have learned to live with different ethnic groups and religions...

Unfortunately, Many Pakistani post abusive and racist things in real life. I have seen 100 of times on this forum and real life. Cut your crap.

I have seen people who lives in other country but pray for the downfall of that very country who provided them a lot of things. This is sick and shameful. Ofcourse Vcheng is an exception.

Where did you get this from.

You're right. I don't know how they can use this word against black people and even their own countrymen who have darker skin, it is such hypocrisy.

don't spread false news and bs propaganda

Where did you get this from.

From Living in U.S. and abusing U.S. on daily basis. Most of the Pakistani living in U.S. and Europe hate these countries. I wonder, Why they live there. :what:

Most of the Indians who live abroad, Mostly don't hate the country which is opposite the case for Chinese and Pakistani.

CD after coming on this forum and learning what indians say about china you should go and write to chinese leaders and tell them we need an incredible replay of 1962. China could beat india within i would say 5 to 10 days with minimum losses. Then china could divide india into its natural regions and we could all live peacefully in our neighbourhood.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

You're right. I don't know how they can use this word against black people and even their own countrymen who have darker skin, it is such hypocrisy.

And i heard they also have some people who they say are not touchables as well so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom