What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Besides a few trolls on this forum, I believe my perception for other nations & nationals has been affected positively. I have learned a lot on this forum, especially the invaluable military & geopolitical strategic knowledge I have picked up from this forum (encouraging me to do my own research).

My perception hasn't changed really, I think I am lucky in the sense that I have travelled and met different people around the world, what I have learned is people are mainly the same everywhere. There are nice people from even "hostile" states.

I think PDF attracts more then its fair share of trolls and so one shouldn't base their perceptions of a nation based on the people they talk to on PDF. Based on my own experiences here in the UK, US, Europe(Italians are basically Indians in the wrong place), etc I agree with Rafi that people all over the world are very similar in their needs, aspirations, values, etc.

my perception about chinese members is totaly changed..(+ve to -ve)
though i am able to maintain my perception about pakistani members
I found vietnam members are very friendly and supportive

LOL I HAVE LEARNED THAT BEFORE YOU POST YOUR COMMENT YOU SHOULD BE PREPARE FOR THE CYBER FIGHT :lol: CZ THERE ARE MANY FIGHTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD :D:sniper:

a lot my perceptions changed after i joined df.pk

Learned how stupid, people can be at times on internet and was very surprised to see many logging in here to defend their nation online , even though whether it acts against their inner conscience or not.

Learned how stupid, people can be at times on internet and was very surprised to see many logging in here to defend their nation online , even though whether it acts against their inner conscience or not.

Who could those people be? Hmmm....

from PDF and the whole internet: i thought on muslim brotherhood thing, since then i have encountered muslims of diff countries and thought muslims through out the muslim world just believe in racism and nationalism and use islam only to impose superiority over others, like my country is more islamic than your country, my country is the best in the islamic world and it amused me a lot..

my perception of afghanistan changed after encountering afghanis here, i thought afghans were our brothers and that we sympathised with them on their grief, like who america and soviets and brits before tham ravaged their country, but my feelings for them instantly went away, not one single afghani i encountered who didnt hate pakistan or loved india, it surprised me a lot

i thought bengladeshis hate pakistan after 1971, and india is the best friend of bengladesh and that bengalis behave more hindus then muslims, etc, and they support sheikh hasina pro india or i must say pro indian gayish attitude but my perception became positive about bengladesh

my perception of afghanistan changed after encountering afghanis here, i thought afghans were our brothers and that we sympathised with them on their grief, like who america and soviets and brits before tham ravaged their country, but my feelings for them instantly went away, not one single afghani i encountered who didnt hate pakistan or loved india, it surprised me a lot

Hahaha bro you live in Karachi you should know the hate Afghans possess for us. They are ungrateful people, we sheltered millions of these people. We gave them a home when they became homeless. In return they filled Pakistan with guns, drugs and terrorism. This is how they repaid us. Bhai go to ANP areas in Karachi, you will find out how much these refugees hate us.

The only funny thing is that certain people here get offended, & think people are anti-"country" only because they report the news from reputable sources from that country.

The only funny thing is that certain people here get offended, & think others are anti-"country" only because they report the news from reputable sources from that country.

and some people try to divert the thread to an particular topic when run out of words;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom