What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not much changed..I know Indians in real life and on the internet..No offense (seriously no offense) but Indians on the internet are real warriors while in the real life....they can't even argue with Pakistanis :oops: I myself tried to "troll" with Indians in real life just to see their PDF reaction...never got one..never ;) One should not form his perceptions of others from internet.Internet is free and people usually go to the LIMIT ! In real life,we all are half-good and half-evil :)

One more Internet Warrior, deadly one, Thanks.

Buddy, This apply to everyone.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I think this explains them.

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Don`t you think, this applies to them also.

I didnt realise Indians hated pakistanis as much as when i came on the forum

i didn't hate any particular nationality in my life but after coming here i started to do but its not permanent coz in real life we are different and will greet each other if have a meeting.

Before joining this forum

Even i dnt know that their are two types of Taliban (good, bad) in this world

That Pakistani people feel sad for Osama bin laden

Indian are the peace loving people in the world, I respect them UNTIL..................US attacked Pakistan on OBL raid in May and Raymond Davis case in January.

Their true faces was completely exposed here harshly to attack Pakistan and praised US in chest-thumping, which we can't forget the day, some of them already permanently banned and other temporarily.

It is okay to call Indian terrorists sometimes due to their mischievious against Pakistan. :)

Incredibles!

China always same with Pakistan with stick and carrot mutual feelings! :cheers:

Before joining this forum

Even i dnt know that their are two types of Taliban (good, bad) in this world

That Pakistani people feel sad for Osama bin laden

Yea but in democratic elections religous political parties have never got more than 2 or 3% votes yet you would think from indian member comments that we are all a load of raving taleban lol

i didn't hate any particular nationality in my life but after coming here i started to do but its not permanent coz in real life we are different and will greet each other if have a meeting.

I tend to agree. Why the hell is it that people get so excited on here? Is their some extra strong garam masala on here? Nobody is so hostile in real life surely?? I have loads of Indian associates and friends that have views NOTHING like on here! Its almost as there is a them and us situation all the time

It is okay to call Indian terrorists sometimes due to their mischievious against Pakistan. :)

Incredibles!

And real terrorists are freedom fighter for you :lol:

Outstanding

Indian are the peace loving people in the world, I respect them UNTIL..................US attacked Pakistan on OBL raid in May and Raymond Davis case in January.

Their true faces was completely exposed here harshly to attack Pakistan and praised US in chest-thumping, which we can't forget the day, some of them already permanently banned and other temporarily.

Incredibles!

China always same with Pakistan with stick and carrot mutual feelings! :cheers:

i knew that indians are going to be the topic here and same goes here..we too think same about others here;)
you wrote terrorist...huh..;)

I also find it remarkable at the way people go to great lengths to hide an IP address create a new user and troll on here for 10 to 15 posts then get banned and start all over again! I just think what a waste and guys we know it happens frequently!

I also find it remarkable at the way people go to great lengths to hide an IP address create a new user and troll on here for 10 to 15 posts then get banned and start all over again! I just think what a waste and guys we know it happens frequently!

I agree with you--- it is better to spend few bucks and buy the premium membership :cheesy:

Don't you think Money Speaks.

Overall many new things you can learn in pdf. The impact on my perception will be
pakistan - +ve (from a lower base)
Bangladesh - -ve ( from a higher base)
China - No Change
Sri Lanka - No Change

I also wonder why some people get so offended with news being reported about their country that they have to derail threads. I guess even reporting the news has become a crime now, unless it's negative news about Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom