What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you--- it is better to spend few bucks and buy the premium membership :cheesy:

well i have been banned and had infractions as a premium menber so i dont think that you dont get bans. btw kaif and i did not pay for our premium number or asked to be made premium members

And real terrorists are freedom fighter for you :lol:

Outstanding

i knew that indians are going to be the topic here and same goes here..we too think same about others here;)
you wrote terrorist...huh..;)

Again, Indians need to prove their peace-loving people and they have to work hard in order to eliminate their obsessions and disorders issues against Pakistan. Proof it!

So far, they didn't seek peaceful with neighbors..... :coffee: (Proof it)

Yea but in democratic elections religous political parties have never got more than 2 or 3% votes yet you would think from indian member comments that we are all a load of raving taleban lol

I agree with you, 2 to 3% for Bad Taliban and 98 to 97% for Good taliban.

I found a lot of people on PDF as Sadist. They even open a thread on minute incident like a wife has beaten her husband or about a minor accident.

I also wonder why some people get so offended with news being reported about their country that they have to derail threads. I guess even reporting the news has become a crime now, unless it's negative news about Pakistan.

It becomes an issue when somebody does only that in their online time.
Spend sometime on own issues for a change.
Or are you not interested in own issues and is "concerned" on others only?

I also wonder why some people get so offended with news being reported about their country that they have to derail threads. I guess even reporting the news has become a crime now, unless it's negative news about Pakistan.

I don't think you ever posted any negative thing about Pakistan.

Again, Indians need to prove their peace-loving people and they have to work hard in order to eliminate their obsessions and disorders issues against Pakistan. Proof it!

So far, they didn't seek peaceful with neighbors..... :coffee: (Proof it)

why we need to prove??you need to prove it..you too know why??;)
i dont want to derail thread further..

Disorders??

after seeing many post of pakistanis here..i got surprised due to brainwashing..:no:
but now i m used to about it.

well i have been banned and had infractions as a premium menber so i dont think that you dont get bans. btw kaif and i did not pay for our premium number or asked to be made premium members

when did I accuse both of you -- that was not a personal "cheap shot" . no clarification is needed-- but how do you know about kaif?

I agree with you--- it is better to spend few bucks and buy the premium membership :cheesy:

Funny thing is Pankaj i didnt pay for it young man. Why dont you confirm this by asking Weby.
This site is something special to us but to you it is an obvious tool to troll and passify your evening. If anyone would want to quantify what i was trying to say they can randomly seek 10 of your posts, and see the content and read between the lines and realize you are a full time sad troll. :azn:
if its better to buy premium member then why dont you put your hand in your tight pocket and buy one or is it you have no $?

Funny thing is Pankaj i didnt pay for it young man. Why dont you confirm this by asking Weby.
This site is something special to us but to you it is an obvious tool to troll and passify your evening. If anyone would want to quantify what i was trying to say they can randomly seek 10 of your posts, and see the content and read between the lines and realize you are a full time sad troll. :azn:
if its better to buy premium member then why dont you put your hand in your tight pocket and buy one or is it you have no $?

Don't try to act smart as you are not -- and why are you taking it personally -- and I don't need to ask to anyone about this because I don't give a damm . The "best quality" you have most of the time is to pass cheap comment and do personal attacks and yaa ofcourse pressing thanks button for Aryan and bilal :rofl:

Don't try to act smart as you are not -- and why are you taking it personally -- and I don't need to ask to anyone about this because I don't give a damm . The "best quality" you have most of the time is to pass cheap comment and do personal attacks and yaa ofcourse pressing thanks button for Aryan and bilal :rofl:

You are well off topic here mate. When I came on this site I also realised there are some really incredible sad and thick indians out there full of hatred who are so obsessed with pakistan they come here on a saturday night.

My perception has changed for 3 countries after joining this forum.

Neutral to Negative - China
Negative to very Negative - Pakistan
Neutral to Positive - Vietnam

I had positive view on Japan, Israel, S.K., Russia, Turkey and thankfully I have similar view even now. I had negative view on Bangladesh and it remained same. I had neutral view on U.S., Europe and Iran and it's same even now.

I think before joining PDF, I was neutral guy but my perception changed a lot towards towards China and Pakistan. I think it would remain like that for long time to come. Although this is Internet world which is full of propaganda and fiction and many times it has nothing to do with real life and reality.

You are well off topic here mate. When I came on this site I also realised there are some really incredible sad and thick indians out there full of hatred who are so obsessed with pakistan they come here on a saturday night.

Don't worry -- feeling is mutual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom