What's new

How's everyone doing?

Alhamdulilah, Hype, going great! I hope everything's well at your end as well :)
JB........... how you doing bro?????? All well here........ nothing much happening as it's Ramazan.............. you tell, how is the training / induction going? :)

All is well, trying to create massive scams in which to trap Pakistanis in. Going well so far, the environment here is very conductive to this business..no wonder everybody does it. :p:

XD buwhaha, nice!
All is well, trying to create massive scams in which to trap Pakistanis in. Going well so far, the environment here is very conductive to this business..no wonder everybody does it. :p:

Welcome. Mid September is far, Good to hear from you.

Good to hear from you, Sir.

As for me, I'm getting more and more into academics, except that the time is rapidly approaching when a choice has to be made between management and history.

Tough one.

lolzzz jin ko tag kiya wohi insaan hain bus?

lolzzz jin ko tag kiya wohi insaan hain bus?

Hey, guys what's been up? I'll be returning Inshallah soon to PDF probably by mid September. I hope everyone is doing great.

@Aeronaut @Jazzbot @Zarvan @Azlan Haider @Oscar @Marshmallow @Pakistanisage @Armstrong @Hyperion @Slav Defence @Secur @Alpha1 @fatman17 @Joe Shearer

@AUSTERLITZ and rest
hullo jaibi :wave: how are you bro? :wave: hope you are having great time there.....yeah do return here on PDF as we badly need a Psychiatrist here!:tongue: ...... Good luck with the training!

Back
Top Bottom