What's new

How will America attack ????

Do I have to mention Zainabyun Connection to link Pakistan to the shit scattered in ME.

They are traitors and should be hunted down and eliminated if they return to Pakistan. Same as those offering their services to other side. How can you blame foreigners when it's us Pakistanis who like being cannon fodder and stupid fools?

Do I have to mention Zainabyun Connection to link Pakistan to the shit scattered in ME.
Over here, new GCC lines
EaNvPczt67M.jpg

Chill bro salman & suff bro,no fighting each other,i think to fight we have enough ,murica and their allies,we can have a lot of fun with them gradually,fighting between ourselves was the reason to day murica got the advantage,so no fighting please,if you really want to fight i see a jewraeli here above :D ha,i am missing my juice

Whats Secterian in my Post
"
America will never attack Iran....
Iran has done more damage to Muslim World than Amercia could have done.
"
Ppl have grown up listening to tall tales of Iran the ture enemy of US, nothing more than a good story fabrictaed by persian story tellers.

These people are defending shrines of prophet's (S) household who martyred and got arrested after karbala tragedy.

Shrines of Ahlulbayt are red lines.

If we weren't present in karbala to defend prophet's family, at this time we will defend shrines of prophet's family against explosion of wahhabis.

One karbala was enough. We will not let nasibi Arabs insult prophet's family once again.

Last edited:
Over here, new GCC lines
EaNvPczt67M.jpg

All I see in this picture are stupid pakis who like being foreign slaves. They are a mirror of the GCC slaves in Pakistan. Both are cancerous and should be removed or should move permanently to their masters' countries.

hehe,as long as they are enemy with my juicerael, i have no problem.the enemy of my enemy is my friend,if you are talking about iran then we can also say about pakistan being ally with murica,can't we? :D ,they live in other country,think it as a strategy for now,btw we have to focus all of our concentration on making murica and jewrael great again......ETERNALLY... :D ...

Second front which we should care about it before American strike is Afghanistan.
Americans have troops and facilities in Afghanistan and we should count at this front as possible direction of attack, Americans can fire their missiles from Afghanistan also Afghanistan can be place for fast blitzing attack b/c we have flat big desert there till Tehran
image_1504_BDM_Iran_GB.gif

There are Mashhad and Semnan to stop Americans missiles and blitzing attack to reach Tehran at this front, so we should improve air defense at this front to shot down American cruise missiles.
We must learn and improve ISIS tactics to get casualties in open deserts and Armed the ground with mines and anti armour weapons like Tofan and Dehlavie.
Also we must set relationship with Afghan warriors and send weapons like misagh and Tofan for them before starting war to open new front from back against American invaders.
Afghan Government must stand against Americans to use their land to attack Iran and in Kabul and Herat and Mazarsharif our friends should organise peaceful demonstration and rally against war.

conclusion: Afghanistan could be big threat if we still unaware at this front but I believe if we act smartly, we could neutralize this threat from inside of Afghanistan.

They are traitors and should be hunted down and eliminated if they return to Pakistan. Same as those offering their services to other side. How can you blame foreigners when it's us Pakistanis who like being cannon fodder and stupid fools?

Fighting Afghan War was not Jihad and we were mecenaries according to Persians, then why these fighters are now Holy warriors , despite they are paid and buries in iran.

Fighting Afghan War was not Jihad and we were mecenaries according to Persians, then why these fighters are now Holy warriors , despite they are paid and buries in iran.

Any Pakistani who has joined the Opposition or Bashar Al Assad's side is a traitor in my opinion and should be treated as such.

So what did you get out of Afghan war?.........other than playing mercenary to the shitbilly's?

You happy that you got played?.....lol?

So what did you get out of Afghan war?.........other than playing mercenary to the shitbilly's?

You happy that you got played?.....lol?

We are happy we secured our Homeland from a threat, infact we destroyed the threat once and for all.

These people are defending shrines of prophet's (S) household who martyred and got arrested after karbala tragedy.

Shrines of Ahlulbayt are red lines.

If we weren't present in karbala to defend prophet's family, at this we will defend shrines of prophet's family against explosion of wahhabis.

One karbala was enough. We will not let nasibi Arabs insult prophet's family once again.

This debate will lead to bigger and more tangled discussion and it would be better to halt now.
We all know who disgraces and indulged in the Blasphamey of Holy Fugures.

Back
Top Bottom