What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

But they'll taught u aeronautical engineering and u hv to do ur studies again.

Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering are same things if I am not mistaken ;)

But yes as Flying mentioned you will have to go through it again, I guess it will be much easier for you than others :D

But yes as Flying mentioned you will have to go through it again, I guess it will be much easier for you than others :D

May be same but I thought its space sciences (For astronaughts) but all depend upon the course, what he studied and what PAF offer.

Yes just the names are different, aerospace and aeronautical are same terms in this case.

Graduation ceremony of non GD and BLPC held at PAF Academy Risalpur
April 15, 2010: Officer Cadet Mamoona Iqbal of Non GD course and Aviation Cadet Muhammad Riaz Abid of BLPC course were awarded the trophies for Overall Best Performance in their respective Courses. On his arrival at PAF Academy, the Chief Guest was re...ceived by Air Vice Marshal Hafeez Ullah, Air Officer Commanding PAF Academy Risalpur.

Any info about Non GD and BLPC and how females can apply in this PAF course?

To make it clear out once for all, as a graduate(BS Aeronautical Engineering) do I apply for PC, or SSC?

OMMGG i just got the news today that PAF ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING FOREIGNERS FOR PAF EVEN IF U SURRENDER YOUR FOREIGN NATIONALITY....so far i've heard that its for GDP pilots (females/males)

This is completely unfair. :( i'm upset and astounded why they would do such a thing :(

can someone please tell me something about DESTO?

and especially as a career prospect

To make it clear out once for all, as a graduate(BS Aeronautical Engineering) do I apply for PC, or SSC?

If u r under 22 then apply 4 PC otherwise for SSC

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

OMMGG i just got the news today that PAF ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING FOREIGNERS FOR PAF EVEN IF U SURRENDER YOUR FOREIGN NATIONALITY....so far i've heard that its for GDP pilots (females/males)

This is completely unfair. :( i'm upset and astounded why they would do such a thing :(

Kindly povide the link

If u r under 22 then apply 4 PC otherwise for SSC

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Kindly povide the link

Well actually my uncle called up the test centre in Rawalpindi a day ago and they told him that for GDP they no longer accept foreigners but he will tell me more soon.:cry:

I'll let you know if i hear anything.

Hi all my name is Hamza Ahmad... And i want to become a pilot... i have done 0 levelZz and soced 1 A and 6 C's and 2 D's average result is 76% which is a C... am doing my A levelZz now and am havin subject math phy.. and computers .. the problem is i have read at the 1 st page of this thread that u need

[
(2)Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Maths or Biology in “A” Level.
(3) Intermediate with Physics and any two of Maths, Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)

can i apply dont have bio but got a B in o levelZz would it be a problem and secndly what is the maximum height requirment of a fighter pilot... am 6.1 tal... is that a problem or not...

w8in f0r uR repliEs..

Hamza Ahmad

Last edited:
sir, only my left eye is just a little weak (cyl .5 and 180 axis) and right eye is perfect , i want to know that , can i join PAF as a fighter pilot.

Beta I just sent you a message.
only my left eye is just a little weak (cyl .5 and 180 axis) and right eye is perfect , i want to know that , can i join PAF as a fighter pilot.
please advice

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

only my left eye is just a little weak (cyl .5 and 180 axis) and right eye is perfect , i want to know that , can i join PAF as a fighter pilot.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom