What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

only my left eye is just a little weak (cyl .5 and 180 axis) and right eye is perfect , i want to know that , can i join PAF as a fighter pilot.

No compromise on eye site. :disagree:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

But best of luck. try to improve it........

Hello and thanks for the help.. In pakistan there are many people who are un-employed and looking for good and reliable jobs. Joining air force must be the dream of every one..

Thanks for posting and sharing this news here!

Dear Sir,
I just wanted to know that i have given my matriculation examinations and now want to join the PAF. My question to you is that how can i join PAF? i fully overcome the requirements of the PAF but i do not know that where i shall apply. Kindly guide me properly. Thanking you in anticipation.
Muhammad Anas Ahsun Mallick

Dear Sir,
I just wanted to know that i have given my matriculation examinations and now want to join the PAF. My question to you is that how can i join PAF? i fully overcome the requirements of the PAF but i do not know that where i shall apply. Kindly guide me properly. Thanking you in anticipation.
Muhammad Anas Ahsun Mallick

after matriculation you can join PAF as an Air Men (Non commissioned)

Visit the following link for details.
http://paf.gov.pk/airman.html

AOA,I wana jion army but i'm girl as i'm doing FSC nd 16yrs old how i can join army??

Well go to the land forces section and see the How to Join Pak Army section, as this one is the Air Force thread.

Girls are joining the Army, but not in combat arms, rather in support arms, like education, signals etc etc.

Also you can go to Pakistan Army and see what is the criteria.

AOA,SIR its my humble request plz for a God sake help me kindly tell me how i can join army as a solider but i'm girl?

Aoa,,,I am doing F.Sc. premedical. Plz guide me about all the careers I can have in PAF.:what:

hi,i want to apply in airforce.plz tell me the proceture.age limit?qualification?for female.

Please read the thread completely and surf the whole forum smartly. I am sure you will get much information

Back
Top Bottom