What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Salam everyone :wave:..... i wanna ask whats the optimum height and weight accordingly to apply for PAF pilotz?

and do ppl who undergo laser surgery get a chance to become a pilot

anxiously waiting for reply:woot:

and btw new to :pdf: ...... so try to make it less complicated :mod:......thnx

Assalam-u-alaikum!!!
i have done intermediate (I.C.S) in year 2010 still w8in 4 result
i wanna ask that how can i join paf and what r opportunities 4 computer sciences in paf and i heard that 4 getting addmission in paf our height should be at least 5.5" is that true???

My Subject accounting,Finance and computer please guide me how can i joine the PAF and best field.Thanks:pakistan:

My Subject accounting,Finance and computer please guide me how can i joine the PAF and best field.Thanks

My Subject accounting,Finance and computer please guide me how can i joine the PAF and best field.Thanks `:pakistan:

im a 15 yr old girl livin in canada
im in gr9 really want to join PAF
can some1 kindly tell me where to go, what to do n who to ask
:pakistan:

A.O.A
My name is Waqas waheed am 23 years old n i did high school after that i start flying for privet pilot n commercial pilot i have 350+ flying hours am living in UAE can any 1 tell me is it possible for me to join PAF as pilot do i have any advantage of flying hours?

A.O.A
My name is Waqas waheed am 23 years old n i did high school after that i start flying for privet pilot n commercial pilot i have 350+ flying hours am living in UAE can any 1 tell me is it possible for me to join PAF as pilot do i have any advantage of flying hours?

Sorry the age limit for PAF GDP is 22 years. You can still apply for other fields in PAF, do check this entire thread to get information on those ;)

yalllo... gyz .. kea ma jan skta hun ki kb ssw ka recruitment shuru ho ga latest ma..? koi schedule dy sktay haen..

bohot nwazish ho gi.

Back
Top Bottom