What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

but my problem is that my eyesight is not perfect for GDP...but may be compensate for AIRDFENCE...so thats why i want to joing paf in airdefence

Hi would like to know if having a degree(BSc in aeronautical engineering), I can still apply to GD P branch for PAF? And I have a Private Pilots License since I turned 17, is that ok as well?

Hi would like to know if having a degree(BSc in aeronautical engineering), I can still apply to GD P branch for PAF? And I have a Private Pilots License since I turned 17, is that ok as well?

Whats your Location ?

Age limit is 22 years....

may be before aug or in september bcoz Ramazan will be strated 10-11 Aug. Keep on surfing the newspaper guys.

i think issb doesnt matter with ramzan...bcz in 2007 when i gave issb then it was ramzan and our issb test was asusual as in normal days..

So applying for PC I still have to do 3 years as an Aviation Cadet, meaning I still have to get a degree with PAF, rather than me already having one?

So applying for PC I still have to do 3 years as an Aviation Cadet, meaning I still have to get a degree with PAF, rather than me already having one?

yup u have to spend 3 years for attaining the degree...:police:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom