What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Dolphin, if u have the booklet given by PAF which is actually an Officer career brochure, then there is all written in it!
still let me define it for you..

First of All you have to get yourself registered in your Nearest PAF Selection Center, The Registrations are open twice a year.. once in Feb and then in August!Check Local newspaper for ad or PAF website here PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

When You will get registered you will be given a test date.. A test will be conducted through E-Testing at PAf Selection Centres.
As a GDp Candidate u will go through the Intelligence, Physics and English test.. and if you are going For (CAE) Aeronautical Engineering you will also take an additional Maths test!

If You are able to Qualify in This Test you will be Called for an Initial medical Test at Selection Centre.

If you are FIT in medical Tests you will be then Given ISSB forums to fill up..
ISSB is a 4 day Test. You can find out more about this test here => ISSB

Getting Recommended by ISSB is necessary to go further, after the Recomendation of ISSb you will be called for CMB Test!

CMB is special medical test conducted by PAF. Its held in Masroor Air Force Base Karachi.

After clearing and getting recommended by CMB you will go for Flying Aptitude test.. A FAT is a specialized test conducted in FAT laboratory where different test are held to measure weather you are capable to fly or not.

After this a Final Selection list is Prepared by Air HeadQuarter,which is based on your over all performance.
And that's All!Recommended Candidates then Reports to Risalpur Academy for a Start of ever Thrilling and a Dream Career in Pakistan Air Force!

Thankyou for your response netgeek that was greatly informative. I didn't understand what the selection procedures meant specifically in the brochure, so your reply clarifies that.

Also do you have any idea the amount of time these tests take i.e can it be done over a period of a few months or one year...or even one month- if you're successful for each one?

Thankyou for your response netgeek that was greatly informative. I didn't understand what the selection procedures meant specifically in the brochure, so your reply clarifies that.

Also do you have any idea the amount of time these tests take i.e can it be done over a period of a few months or one year...or even one month- if you're successful for each one?

It takes 4 to 6 months from the registration to the reporting at risalpur. :wave:

Assalaamu alaykum!

I am intending to submit my application form and interest in July this year for the PAF GDP position (as a graduate position).

Firstly i'd like to know when the deadline for the submission of the form is for this year?

Also by what time/months would the test centres carry out interviews and medical/FAT etc tests? What do the PAF flying aptitude tests involve?

Thanks!

P.S- I already have the PAF information booklet regarding the positions and tests but i'm still unsure about the flying aptitude test.
I will tremendously appreciate everyones responses

Last time they opened Graduate GDP in 1997. Its 13 years that PAF not opening SSC for GDP. In August they'll open SSC but for GDP not sure and then for felames.....................uuuuufffffffffffffffffffffff. Both of us r in same situatiom, me too waiting 4 SSC GDP for females. :tup: Best of luck to you and same to me too hehehe

Last time they opened Graduate GDP in 1997. Its 13 years that PAF not opening SSC for GDP. In August they'll open SSC but for GDP not sure and then for felames.....................uuuuufffffffffffffffffffffff. Both of us r in same situatiom, me too waiting 4 SSC GDP for females. :tup: Best of luck to you and same to me too hehehe

Thanks for replying!
Wow i'm astounded they haven't opened graduate GDP in so many years. I assumed they offered positions every year. Well i just pray that they do open GDP for graduates this and next year insha'A.

Do you know the number of female positions they may normally accept for GDP? And once you register, how long do you have to wait for the test dates (for psych/eng/phys)?

Last edited:
I am born and breed in England but want to be apart of Pakistan Army. I am not an pakistani national but my parents are. After my studies i am considering to pay my dues in the medical sector of the army. would i be accepted if i apply?
:pakistan:

I am born and breed in England but want to be apart of Pakistan Army. I am not an pakistani national but my parents are. After my studies i am considering to pay my dues in the medical sector of the army. would i be accepted if i apply?
:pakistan:

Don't know too much abt army but I think u have to leave one of ur nationality. Best of luck.

Thanks for replying!
Wow i'm astounded they haven't opened graduate GDP in so many years. I assumed they offered positions every year. Well i just pray that they do open GDP for graduates this and next year insha'A.

Do you know the number of female positions they may normally accept for GDP? And once you register, how long do you have to wait for the test dates (for psych/eng/phys)?

Not a specific number, those who qualified can join........the procedure of SSC is differen than PC. In this u go for initial test and then to head office peshawar. After registration it take 15 to 20 days.I guess not sure. Sir MURADAK is the right man to consult.

AOA To All......
I Wanted to ask that weather the Pak Air force well Open thr admission in August or not.....???
I want to Become an Airman..PLz Guide me.......
I have cleared the FSc Part-1 with 75% marks......
Will I also need the Fsc Part-2 Result for applying in August.....???
For How Long they keep the admission open in August usually.....???
And from where can we get the form.....??
Plz Guide me....I want to join Pak Air force.....
PLz Some one....

AOA To All......
I Wanted to ask that weather the Pak Air force well Open thr admission in August or not.....???
I want to Become an Airman..PLz Guide me.......
I have cleared the FSc Part-1 with 75% marks......
Will I also need the Fsc Part-2 Result for applying in August.....???
For How Long they keep the admission open in August usually.....???
And from where can we get the form.....??
Plz Guide me....I want to join Pak Air force.....
PLz Some one....

:)

It depends upon the requirement. They open oppertunities surely in feb and mostly in Aug. They allow two batches/year.
If u r doing ur FSc then why an airman? why not commissioned officer?
Ur FSc-II exams will be done in june and ur result will be in aug-september. You can apply with a letter of hope 4m u principal that u'll clear the exams.
PAF Advertise once and u have 8-10 days to register urself.
U can purchase Application forms from Selection center of ur city. The following link will be helpfull.
PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

Regards,
FE

Thanks A lot FE......
U r Very Supportive And I think I will apply for commissioned officer.....
Thanks Again for the Guideline......
One more thing I live in Jhelum....So abt selection center..Do I have to go To Rawalpindi or Islamabad to purchase Application Form..???
Or I can Download it from thr site...??

Thanks A lot FE......
U r Very Supportive And I think I will apply for commissioned officer.....
Thanks Again for the Guideline......
One more thing I live in Jhelum....So abt selection center..Do I have to go To Rawalpindi or Islamabad to purchase Application Form..???
Or I can Download it from thr site...??

Its not available for downloading. U have to go pesonally with original docs, then u can get a form.

Regards,
FE

AOA.... what u guys says abt AIRDEFENCE career in PAF....is it right choice to join PAF...and one thing i wana know that can AIRDEFENCE PERSONALS go on high posts in PAF...??

AOA.... what u guys says abt AIRDEFENCE career in PAF....is it right choice to join PAF...and one thing i wana know that can AIRDEFENCE PERSONALS go on high posts in PAF...??

Don't know abt rank but Sir Muradak told me that its better to apply for GDP and if u failed it then PAF will adjust u in air defence.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom