What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

They do have women in non-operational departments (non-combatants).

44f7c1da8ca514d5353f90e35da7ee89.jpg

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me i wana to join PAF after my mba.
whats the procedure.................
stilllllllllllllll w8ing 4 ur reply...............:cry:

AGAIN BADDDD LUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK.................:(((....i was waiting for this but dates are over......last year same thing happened...i called their information centre and they said that it will be in first week of march..and i checked the web in feb but no advertisement on their web,.....WHEN will this advertise come again in this year?....

yeah..! last year they advertised in August.. so i guess August 2010 will be the next month of induction!

AoA bro !!,
I am student of matric , on 25th march there will be my board examination . so basically i want 2 join P.A.F'S college[Fsc] in KOH-MUREE ,
i want to have my base created in air force , tht's y i thought 2 join it after ma matriculation , to have my body maintained [i have little over weight hehehe] and i think tht 1st priority to those who are in their college , plz help me out broda , PEACE !!!

i amm doing B.com.can i join airforce after that.my course ends in june 2010.i don't know where to get dates for paf tests?i live in multan and tell me that in what months tests will be held?kindly help me

Assalaamu alaykum!

I am intending to submit my application form and interest in July this year for the PAF GDP position (as a graduate position).

Firstly i'd like to know when the deadline for the submission of the form is for this year?

Also by what time/months would the test centres carry out interviews and medical/FAT etc tests? What do the PAF flying aptitude tests involve?

Thanks!

P.S- I already have the PAF information booklet regarding the positions and tests but i'm still unsure about the flying aptitude test.
I will tremendously appreciate everyones responses

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom