What's new

how to improve number of push ups

100 push ups easy when I was 40---now at 56---haven't worked out in a longtime---maybe 15---

Good show lad, my Dad is the same age & he can't do a single Push Up without straining his back. I suggest you work on those Push Ups even more....once you cross the 60 barrier, that Upper & Lower body strength is what'll keep you in great health not nutritional supplements ! :)

100+??:fie: dara mat yaar..

You're only 22...?

And such a fatass...? :P

Yes I'm only 22 & luckily most of it is muscle.....did a lot of gym in the past before hurting my back due to wrong from when deadlifting....that pain just keeps coming back whenever I hit the gym & so now I stick with Hindu Pushups, Hindu Squats, Prone Bridges & Pullups for fitness ! :)

For real? :woot:

113 to be exact ! :ashamed:

But its not flab ! :)

Okay maybe a slight pot-belly is starting to show ever since I stopped doing much in the way of cardio. :undecided:

Yes I'm only 22 & luckily most of it is muscle.....did a lot of gym in the past before hurting my back due to wrong from when deadlifting....that pain just keeps coming back whenever I hit the gym & so now I stick with Hindu Pushups, Hindu Squats, Prone Bridges & Pullups for fitness ! :)

Nah...you are an old soul by your intellect!!!!

Stop drinking sugary drinks(yeah, I remember)!!!

I do 40 of these perfect push ups every morning.

I am 61 years old.

You need to get back in shape, Son.

Oyee hoiii sir jeee.....looking good ! :yay:

Nah...you are an old soul by your intellect!!!!

Stop drinking sugary drinks(yeah, I remember)!!!

Oh thank you for that complement but I'm still 22 without a dime in my jaibbb or an achievement to my name ! :lol:

I can't....I'm something of a 2 Liter a day Pepsi man ! :)

I know....I know...I've got to stop that ! :ashamed:

Used to hit the gym pretty hard - lots of incline,decline,regular, close grip benchpresses, rows, squats, deadlifts, curls and hammer curls.

Nowadays stopped all - just do push ups - can do 27-35 per set, pullups and chin ups - just can do 5-8 per set , crunches - about 12 per set and bicycle crunches - can do 50 at a time upto 170 and some free squats

And do surya namaskar - 15-20 the days I don't do the pushups/pull ups.

Used to hit the gym pretty hard - lots of incline,decline,regular, close grip benchpresses, rows, squats, deadlifts, curls and hammer curls.

Nowadays stopped all - just do push ups - can do 27-35 per set, pullups and chin ups - just can do 5-8 per set , crunches - about 12 per set and bicycle crunches - can do 50 at a time upto 170 and some free squats

And do surya namaskar - 15-20 the days I don't do the pushups/pull ups.

Sir aaap kei six-pack agar khatam ho giyaa tou phir aap beach pei ja kar Bhabi ko chukmaa dei kar kiyaa karein geiii ? :unsure:

this thread is damm funny ;)

i say, do push ups in any comfortable way then improve yourself

But its not flab ! :)

Okay maybe a slight pot-belly is starting to show ever since I stopped doing much in the way of cardio. :undecided:

smileys-scare-861807.gif
smileys-scare-861807.gif
smileys-scare-861807.gif

@Armstrong 113kg at 5'8" really? :woot: and it's not fat. What are you? Some kind of a Hulk or something? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom