What's new

how to improve number of push ups

dude what diet do you recommend? can i eat chicken, boiled chicken and can i eat roti?

Koi dieting ki zaroorat nahi hai . daba k khana kha or morning main running kar stamina aa jaygi .Koi bhi pehle din se 100 push up nahi marta hai. koi tip vip ki kaam nahi aata.

dude what diet do you recommend? can i eat chicken, boiled chicken and can i eat roti?

Not sure how old you are - I would suggest not making drastic changes to your food habits unless you can sustain it throughout your life as it can have yoyo dieting effects which is more detrimental in the long run. Make small adjustments here and there - reduce oils and other greasy foods. reduce parathas but go for rotis. cut down on fizz drinks but instead drink water.

As for strength training, if you can't do push ups, start with benchpress - if your body weight is say 65 kg and if you can lift say 40 kg, start with that and slowly and add 2-3 kgs every 3 weeks once over a period of few months you would be able to lift 65 kg which would mean you can do your push ups. But do different benchpresses - incline and regular.

If I can bench nearly the same amount & squat nearly 130 kg.....I can't be fat....just too chunky for my height ! :)

hahaha, beta tu ne apni pol khol he de he, 113 Kg :rofl:

itna cricket me bhag ke run banata tu yeh din na dekha padta :lol:

Koi dieting ki zaroorat nahi hai . daba k khana kha or morning main running kar stamina aa jaygi .Koi bhi pehle din se 100 push up nahi marta hai. koi tip vip ki kaam nahi aata.

Not sure how old you are - I would suggest not making drastic changes to your food habits unless you can sustain it throughout your life as it can have yoyo dieting effects which is more detrimental in the long run. Make small adjustments here and there - reduce oils and other greasy foods. reduce parathas but go for rotis. cut down on fizz drinks but instead drink water.

As for strength training, if you can't do push ups, start with benchpress - if your body weight is say 65 kg and if you can lift say 40 kg, start with that and slowly and add 2-3 kgs every 3 weeks once over a period of few months you would be able to lift 65 kg which would mean you can do your push ups. But do different benchpresses - incline and regular.

im not talking about dieting i just want to eat healthy food and not the one which has too much fats, desi diets are known for fats

oil ke bager kuch pakta nahi he yahan

im not talking about dieting i just want to eat healthy food and not the one which has too much fats, desi diets are known for fats

oil ke bager kuch pakta nahi he yahan

Trust me - My weight gains if I do not workout is due to yoyo dieting over years but if you insist - then these are the pointers

1. Breakdown your food intake into 6 smaller meals per day with a gap of 2 1/2 hours between the meals but eat as it will boost your metabolism
2. Eat oatmeal if need be with fatfree milk and some raisins
3. Take whole wheat rotis and grilled chicken, fish, steak cuts with low fat - e.g sirloin steak, eggs with not much yellow - Food which is not fried or cooked with too much oil/dalda etc - Eat roti and dhall - it is good for you
4. Eat high protein simple carb food 30 mins to 1 hour after weight training but stay off simple carbs like rice, parathas, sweets, fizz drinks on other days
5. Eat yogurt - fatfree
6. Take whey protein shake with glucose immediately after working out.
7. Take fish oil supplements
8. Remember no fat is not good as fat is required for testesterone secretion which is again a fat buster hormone.

instead of doing vertical pushups with your hands on ground, start off at an inclination, like grip the chair arms

Trust me - My weight gains if I do not workout is due to yoyo dieting over years but if you insist - then these are the pointers

1. Breakdown your food intake into 6 smaller meals per day with a gap of 2 1/2 hours between the meals but eat as it will boost your metabolism
3. Take whole wheat rotis and grilled chicken, fish, steak cuts with low fat - e.g sirloin steak, eggs with not much yellow - Food which is not fried or cooked with too much oil/dalda etc - Eat roti and dhall - it is good for you
4. Eat high protein simple carb food 30 mins to 1 hour after weight training but stay off simple carbs like rice, parathas, sweets, fizz drinks on other days
5. Eat yogurt - fatfree
8. Remember no fat is not good as fat is required for testesterone secretion which is again a fat buster hormone.

this is a very nice advice and plan thank you

Sounds like you need an exercise routine :lol:

Building strength and stamina starts from there. A gym can help.

Second and most important part is nutrition. Seventy percent of the results come down to nutrition.

Also never consumer alcohol. It is the number one enemy for muscle and strength build-up. And I can prove that.

Beach Girls - Bhabi ko pataa haiii ? :unsure:

I can't do any of that even at this age of 22 ! :ashamed:

But I can lift quite heavy amounts.....cardio has the propensity of bringing about an exercise induced asthmatic response from my body, unfortunately ! :cray:

Hi,

Extensive jogging also caused similar problems with me---I would have bit of a shortness of breath---like mild asthamatic. If I had the chance---I WOULD NOT DO that kind of workout again. Too many painful side effects---.

5. Eat yogurt - fatfree

9. Stay away from the ladies :angel::angel:

i currently cant even do one push ups(i mean the most proper one) in which the guy goes all the way into horizontal position :cry:

is there any way to improve the stamina for push ups?

Are you serious. :lol:
I am 75 Kg and 6 feet tall and can do 40 in one go. The number may wary based on your weight and height.

i cant go flat 0°

IMiFW.png

You're not really suppose to go all the way down (chest hits ground), you're suppose to go down enough until your arms make an L shape or 90 degree angle-- that's a standard military push up.

I know @ZYXW can do 4321...:D

By the way, where are you @ZYXW ?

Haven't seen you around for a while...

Kuch narazgi to nahi hai Yaar ?

Haha I think you see a bit tooo much greatness in me army brat :P Haha no i can hardly do ten in a row lol

I just had a final research paper due so I was busy with that and finals. But now I am done, but it's very sweet of you to hit me up:)

naraz woh bhi appsay? never ;) haha how are you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom