What's new

How to impress a girl by talking/words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my experience 3 things r most important to impress any girl :
1.Have confidence in urself while u r talking to her
2.good sense of humor as they say hasi to fasi
3.just be urself (ya but u can be a bit manipulative if the situation demands):azn:
:smitten:

Simple ....Talk to the girl about herself , girls are generally susceptible to mild flattery :D

PS: No offense ladies

Gaon walon ... ek purani kahawat hai... Girls love what they hear and Guys love what they see.

Due to this Girls like to hear lies about them and then they call Guys as liars.

:D :D

Make her feel worthless and she will be interested in you. Trust me, girls don't want that unbelievably nice guy who is always there to help her because thats what friends are for. So unless you want to be friend zoned forever, you gotta be confident and act like she's just another one of the billion girls in this world.

people sayin- its a defence forum- so what?-
Get a hike-

trolling kertay hue to sharam nai ati-
and a thread where you can learn something- sb nun yaad agaya ay defence forum hega-
Masoom JonAsad ka dard samjh aa gaya mujhe..............a thread to learn something...........:rofl:

Why are you posting this on a DEFENSE FORUM?
Oh I get it.. for the Indian officers (and Indians) who are chatting with girls online.. incase it is another ISI person again. ;)
Anyways what a dumb fool he was..

Anyways, Lets say If I like a girl went to her and impressed anyhow? What next? The point is if you like someone then be natural. I have seen many of my frnds who uses some cheesy lines and impress initially but when the girl knows the reality after 2-3 meetings they suddenly stop talking to them and then look for another one.

^^so guys ajtr's another profile is - Wet Shirt Contest...

this girl has hell lot of fake IDs......

this girl has hell lot of fake IDs......

How to impress a girl by talking/words?

OH ! BABY !
worship.gif

Girls are not worth spending so much energy on. As a matter of fact, humans in general aren't.

Thank you all for great tips on this thread , i shall use them more often. Without doing any disgrace to thy highness this is a defense forum not a chit chat box.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom