What's new

How to impress a girl by talking/words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajtr said:
Ajeeb zor-zabardasti hai.meri marzi.what problem u ve?
No one i forcing u , afterall u r free to pretend any nationality on internet regardless hinding ur actual identity :)

The problem is not how to impress a girl, it's to seperate her from silly giggling goups that always make any conversation awkward:angry:
The bigger group of friends a girl has, more difficult it is to talk to her alone, let alone make your move.......

You are one perfect candidate for Jahnnum.

read your Ramayana first .you are loose on morals.

i now wonder y indians love gays,rakhi sawant and MPD word.sure refelect indian gutter mentality.

can you plzz do a kind favour to change your flag...those tricolours dont suit you......go for green...:angel:

can do better by action by giving plenty gifts like new dress/ jewel / bikes / cars etc..... :angel:

can do better by action by giving plenty gifts like new dress/ jewel / bikes / cars etc..... :angel:
That doesn't work my friend, And I say from personal experience. The girl will think of you as arrogant and that you are trying to show off your money.........
A simple gift such as flowers or choclates goes a long way in impressing girls, unlike what people think these days.........

And don't get too carefree with her or take her for granted, like I did.............Result- My breakup count has just reached double digits:D

indians - go ask your mummy/deddY for arranged marriage
pakistani - go marry your first cousins

dont waste time trying to woo, its not worth it.. doodh piyo, gaai kareedne ki zaroorat nahin hai.. khao khujao batti bhujao.

That doesn't work my friend, And I say from personal experience. The girl will think of you as arrogant and that you are trying to show off your money.........
A simple gift such as flowers or choclates goes a long way in impressing girls, unlike what people think these days.........

And don't get too carefree with her or take her for granted, like I did.............Result- My breakup count has just reached double digits:D

you don't understand what i mean bro.... once if we start giving gift..... there will be no end for that flow..... im already bankrupt because of my x-gf..... the most dangerous step in love, is taking her for shopping......

that's why im started gifting some other thing..... kohinoor dotted :angel: etc...

No one i forcing u , afterall u r free to pretend any nationality on internet regardless hinding ur actual identity :)
Then y all this heartburn.have orange flavour eno.:D

dont pay attention to girls.. do your thing.. they will automatically be drawn to you like flies.. let the pappus be trying to impress. guys just have your fun..

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE!
Other then yourself , Najam Sethi was right how some people pretend belonging to other nationality having shame on their own Identity :)
I wonder one thing that ..do indians are ashamed of the reason that i once flew green crescent or are they so shameless that i changed to tricolor that they are asking me to change again.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom