What's new

How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ?

The overt methods are more in the traditional realm which countries use.

Use diplomacy, media – print and electronic, to send signals. The think tank groups going to these countries to interact with their intelligentsia about the dangers involved in such undertakings. Politicians meeting GCC stalwarts and explaining the implications. Raise the level of interactions. Send delegations to other friendly countries who can influence GCC. etc etc etc – you can use your imagination and spread it wild.

Covert methodology has varied means as well and all or some of these can start concurrently. This methodology also includes use of all or most of the above, however covertly. Then offcourse the hardcore actions which most of us understand and may not need elaboration. Pakistan has the ability to apply both independently or in consonance. Our capability is known as one of the best in the world.
I totally agree with highlighted part in black, while I have doubt and I would rather say, Pakistan should avoid the last highlighted part in blue. This hardcore approach may backfire. You don't have to use bullets if you can change things with words.

I totally agree with highlighted part in black, while I have doubt and I would rather say, Pakistan should avoid the last highlighted part in blue. This hardcore approach may backfire. You don't have to use bullets if you can change things with words.

I agree 100 %. However, if i may, even in the hardcore actions, bullets are not needed all the time.

It warms the cockles of my heart to see that Pakistani's are finally realizing that Arabs are two faced cheats. They have used[continue] their petrodollars to sponsor radical Islam in Pakistan.

This has weakened Pakistani nationalism and replaced it with a pan-Islamic sentiment that is tearing the inside of Pakistan. Our people now espouse Arabist [under the guise of Islam] causes as opposed to standing proud behind the green crescent and star.

It warms the cockles of my heart to see that Pakistani's are finally realizing that Arabs are two faced cheats. They have used[continue] their petrodollars to sponsor radical Islam in Pakistan.

This has weakened Pakistani nationalism and replaced it with a pan-Islamic sentiment that is tearing the inside of Pakistan. Our people now espouse Arabist [under the guise of Islam] causes as opposed to standing proud behind the green crescent and star.

Brutus you on our side? I thought you were with the other party! :toast_sign:

Agreed.. Escalating the situation to bullets can weaken Pakistan position.

One must be dead sure that security agencies are well aware of the situation. I find no reason to reject any ongoing diplomatic engagement. Now question is of tone, what tone is being used is not known! Apparently things seem to have been not working the way as were designed. So I reckon we need to reset the tone, I don't mind if it gets bit harsh, its about our integrity after all.

Can you edit your post please. No need to be racist.

Yara Krait, do you seriously think that they understand civilized words or even have the capacity to reason?

They're genetically programmed to react and bow to a massive threat, it's not their fault, it's difficult to loose gene memory.

What they surely will understand is "Habibi no behave badly, else I cut your willy!" What? "thinking.... processing... NO WILLY..... AND THE COIN DROPS.... TRING TRING......." :drag:

Brutus you on our side? I thought you were with the other party! :toast_sign:

In that case you have erred. You might not know this but I am a Pakistani who is on exile ............. !
And will not go back until a Pakistani version of Ataturk storms the Presidency in Islambad.
I hope I don't have to wait too long for that.

**@RazPak Request denied. Statement made was not within definition of 'racist'.

This thread has been enlightening to say the least. You guys are definitively well informed and I hold many of your opinions in high regard. I am just surprised I never caught on before, however when the UAE asked Pakistan not to force the vacating of Shamsi base I figured something was suspect. A lot of people brought up the large population of Pakistanis living in the GCC countries. This however could definitively work in Pakistan's favor as I am sure some of those soldiers serving in their armies are plants of the ISI. :triniti:

It is sh*t like this that really makes you respect the intelligence services of Pakistan they really are on par with CIA and Mossad with a much less budget. :coffee:

In that case you have erred. You might not know this but I am a Pakistani who is on exile ............. !
And will not go back until a Pakistani version of Ataturk storms the Presidency in Islambad.

Then you will die in Britain my friend.

YO YO .... IN THE SAME BOAT... :pakistan:

The only difference being, I also hope that they've prepared a execution list, just like Ata-Turk did after taking over the helm of Turkey.. The first to go were the MOOO-LAAAAA-HA-HA's :D

Yes its a controversial topic , a thorny one , one of those topics which are usually hard to digest for an emotionally charged nation that is blinded by the jet wash of those fake emotions.

I have been recently looking into the role some Gulf states are playing in risking Pakistan's integrity. Its hard to believe given the smooth ride we have had with these states in the past. We have had great relations , they have helped us in every time we were in need and so did we.

But now the situation is weird , i see some of the gulf states , nominally UAE , Bahrain and Qatar are quite visible in harboring/sheltering BLA terrorists and their financiers [Saudi Arabia is not involved on any level] . UAE has been actively funding BLA terrorists while using PAF Base Shamsi as a base which was given as a "gift" to UAE's monarchy by Pakistan for hunting trips which facilitated their private planes. UAE lent that air base to Americans and because the drone strikes the issue came into light.

Speaking to some SSGs revealed that during targeted night strike ops against BLA , they discovered "sacks" of cash in their hideouts , most of that was the currency belonging to the gulf states i have mentioned. We also know they have been "gifting" super expensive cars to the sardars in the past.
Many of the top BLA terrorists are either living freely in above gulf states , have their financiers there or get unrestricted transit to other countries ie India or Europe.

The most striking case was that of Brahumdagh Bugti , the terrorist head of BRA. It was well known by Pakistani Intelligence apparatus that he was being sheltered by Americans through Karzai govt in Kabul to use him as a bargaining chip to bring Taliban to the negotiating table. However Karzai was forced to banish him , but not without an "Indian Passport".

He flew to Dubai to get a transit to Zurich from Kabul international air port. Mind you , BB was on ISI's terrorist watch list and they share intelligence with UAE. What "should" have happened is that as soon as they had an ID on BB , he should have been apprehended , put on the next military plane to Chaklala. But that didn't happen , he instead flew to Zurich Switzerland on a "Fake" Indian Passport.Qatar is playing its part through fabricated media reports to hype up the issue and Bahrain has a reasonable number of the BLA members hiding there who are financing their terrorist activities.

Now Pakistan must not have any doubts that we are NOT on the same page with the Gulf states on this matter. By sheltering the BLA members and financiers , they are posing a direct threat to Pakistan's national integrity and this is how exactly it needs to be taken and dealt with accordingly.As far as i am concerned , Gulf states are part of a Indo US plan to disintegrate Pakistan , these countries have no foreign policy of their own , moreover they are concerned over Gwadar port and its potential according to some reports.

There are a few things Pakistan can do.

1: Directly engage them diplomatically to make them stand down.
2: Ask Saudi Arabia at the same time to use its leverage over these kingdoms.
3: Engage with Chinese who have huge business interests in the gulf.
4: Diversify relations with Iran and synchronize strategy on BLA for help on Jindullah in return to counter these states diplomatically.

Please , share your thoughts.

* Don't forget to report Trolls & see the magic happen. :D

I am pleasantly surprised and extremely happy that More and more are starting to see what i have been yelling for years but better late then never.

First and Most important think without firing any bullets and yelling and screaming would be to establish our economy at first smallest step in creating 1000s of jobs would be to allow Indian trade with China via our country and vice a versa.open our markets for Indian goods as we have for China We should establish Trade with Iran Iraq and Turkey at once.

Hyperion
Yara, last time I got spanked on this topic.

You no how many time i have been spanked about this didn't stop me we must do every thing in our power to protect our nation.

Thread is now going into a downward spiral.

No it's not.. yara, is thread main gand na dalo.. baqi jahan bhi kaho gai, I'm with you!

RAZPAK - THIS IS NO ORDINARY THREAD.... READ IT THROUGHLY... AND NO NEED TO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD... EVERYONE DISCUSSING HERE SEEMS TO BE BRIGHT ENOUGH.

Furthermore, no need to teach us manners or etiquette, we're all doing just fine!

Back
Top Bottom