What's new

How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ?

some elements in Dubai are loathe to see Gwadar develop, as a fully functional and operational Gwadar would pose a huge commercial threat to Dubai. there are some theories that there is some low level support not to promote secession but to promote some low level insurgency -- i dont know how substantiated it is

Bahrain -- many Baloch have ties to Bahrain....there's an entire Baloch tribe in Bahrain (Al-Belooshi). Some of them may have sympathies for independent Balochistan though to a larger extent like UAE, Bahrain is a friendly country to Pakistan.....there's no official support, but there is some private sympathy for BLA and those other terrorist groups

regardless of support from outside, the real way to ensure a strong Balochistan Province and a strong Pakistan as a whole -- there has to be a broad and extensive effort to crush the feudal mindset and the corruption and indifference that plagues the country....at the same time, more must be done by the so-called "deep state" (as some call it) to intercept and dismantle terrorist networks in Afghanistan, from where certain nearby enemy country(s) (which need not even be named) and their nefarious objectives are brought to an end or at least kept in check. Two can play at these games.

Hyperion. KRAIT: I still have faith in King Abdullah , the guy is a true friend of Pakistan like Faisal. I am sure if Saudis want , these states would have to give up their agenda.

some elements in Dubai are loathe to see Gwadar develop, as a fully functional and operational Gwadar would pose a huge commercial threat to Dubai. there are some theories that there is some low level support not to promote secession but to promote some low level insurgency -- i dont know how substantiated it is

Bahrain -- many Baloch have ties to Bahrain....there's an entire Baloch tribe in Bahrain (Al-Belooshi). Some of them may have sympathies for independent Balochistan though to a larger extent like UAE, Bahrain is a friendly country to Pakistan.....there's no official support, but there is some private sympathy for BLA and those other terrorist groups

regardless of support from outside, the real way to ensure a strong Balochistan Province and a strong Pakistan as a whole -- there has to be a broad and extensive effort to crush the feudal mindset and the corruption and indifference that plagues the country....at the same time, more must be done by the so-called "deep state" (as some call it) to intercept and dismantle terrorist networks in Afghanistan, from where certain nearby enemy country(s) (which need not even be named) and their nefarious objectives are brought to an end or at least kept in check. Two can play at these games.

I have to disagree on that , if there is private support and not official than there is no action being taken to crush that private support. Aljazeera does a full terrorist sympathizing reporting in Balochistan , UAE lets go the most wanted terrorist , is it still not official ?

Actually, I don't know why, but it was Qatar that was leading!

Nah, Qatar has gone back a bit. It's the emirates that is Fasad ki jar. Actively financing, openly threatening etc etc.

There was a feud of Pakistan and Oman on gwadar as well, and that is where the Balushis came in. Bahrain has a lot of baloch and Pakistanis in their armed militias as mercenaries really.

Hyperion. KRAIT: I still have faith in King Abdullah , the guy is a true friend of Pakistan like Faisal. I am sure if Saudis want , these states would have to give up their agenda.

I have to disagree on that , if there is private support and not official than there is no action being taken to crush that private support. Aljazeera does a full terrorist sympathizing reporting in Balochistan , UAE lets go the most wanted terrorist , is it still not official ?

Oh it's very much official. Have no doubts about that.

Nah, Qatar has gone back a bit. It's the emirates that is Fasad ki jar. Actively financing, openly threatening etc etc.

There was a feud of Pakistan and Oman on gwadar as well, and that is where the Balushis came in. Bahrain has a lot of baloch and Pakistanis in their armed militias as mercenaries really.

Oh it's very much official. Have no doubts about that.

So officially i don't give a flying fek about anyone when it comes to our national integrity. Specially when we are surrounded by enemies and enemies cloaked as friends from 3 geographic directions. We sacrificed millions to earn this country and we must be prepared to give and take all if necessary to preserve it. History will not remember the cost , it will only remember if we were victorious or sank.

We have no leverage over them , Pakistan unfortunately has run out of friends this time.

There you are sir. Only way is help yourself, restrategize your policies, intensify your intelligence system, halt BLA and take people of Baluchistan into the confidence. Work hard on economy, make it capable of standing in bitter conditions and then enjoy your diplomatic relations and bring back the absconders.

Is there any evidence of their involvement? I can understand the motivation of India, but what do these countries gain from it?

So officially i don't give a flying fek about anyone when it comes to our national integrity. Specially when we are surrounded by enemies and enemies cloaked as friends from 3 geographic directions.

AMEEN TO THAT BROTHER! :cheers:

Is there any evidence of their involvement? I can understand the motivation of India, but what do these countries gain from it?

Scared of Gwadar , Karachi rising as competing economic hubs , otherwise its all in the bewilderment.

So officially i don't give a flying fek about anyone when it comes to our national integrity. Specially when we are surrounded by enemies and enemies cloaked as friends from 3 geographic directions.
I dont think India or afganistan ever pretended to be friends with pakistan.

it's locustry and treachery, and I would expect the Foreign Office to confront them about these things.

Al Jazeera is owned by some Qatari Prince but we can't control what Qatari press reports on; that would be interfering in their internal affair. We could simply just remind them that a market of 180 million people is quite large and that we can always pull the plug and ban the channel the way we did to the BBC for its slanderous, nonsense, out of context reporting

i dont think UAE really cares much about the who's who, as long as they come with money. People like Bugti and all are awash in funds.....hell, so is Dawood Ibrahim. And according to some people i've spoken to, Ibrahim is quite close with a few Princes of Al Makhdoum family (which is why i always laugh when indian point fingers at us only)

:laugh:

if you go to these countries with millions of dollars they dont give a flying shyt who you are....as long as you keep some investments there and maintain a few large deposits there that's all they care about

I dont think India or afganistan ever pretended to be friends with pakistan.
India is an adversary with MORALS and code of conduct, that we can live with.

Whereas........ Northern Alliance (Turkmen+Tajik+Chechen) & Gulfees (not including true arab races or Saudis) are a product of bad genes..... Go figure! :D

We always had gansters and terrorists hiding in ME countries, they never cooperated (although it is changing now).
May be pakstani has different expectations.

There you are sir. Only way is help yourself, restrategize your policies, intensify your intelligence system, halt BLA and take people of Baluchistan into the confidence. Work hard on economy, make it capable of standing in bitter conditions and then enjoy your diplomatic relations and bring back the absconders.

Place C-602 - C-802A - Babur & DH-10A batteries on the coast facing those lavish palaces in Dubai , Doha , Manama , send the payload description to the kings. If the diplomacy doesn't work , my logic might be wrong but when it comes to survival from 3 dimensional geographic threat environment the only sensible way to live becomes to live without rules.

We have no ambitions against any Arabs , many of us actually like them and we have no issues. Our issues are with the kings , if they don't stop supporting anti Pakistan elements and it comes down to "everyman for himself" scenario - we should be prepared to put a gun to these king's faces if necessary , they know we specialize in that. The history will only remember the victors and those who did everything right and played brother brother will be thrown into the dustbin of history.

Its not us putting their national security at risk , its them doing it to us so it becomes "legit self defense" , we have every right to have it and to exercise it if diplomacy fails.

Place C-602 - C-802A - Babur & DH-10A batteries on the coast facing Dubai , Doha , Manama , send the payload description to the kings. If the diplomacy doesn't work , my logic might be wrong but when it comes to survival from 3 dimensional geographic threat environment the only sensible way to live becomes to live without rules. We have no ambitions against any Arabs , many of us actually like them and we have no issues. Our issues are with the kings , if they don't stop supporting anti Pakistan elements and it comes down to "everyman for himself" scenario - we should be prepared to put a gun to these king's faces if necessary , they know we specialize in that. The history will only remember the victors and those who did everything right and played brother brother will be thrown into the dustbin of history.

Its not us putting their national security at risk , its them doing it to us so it becomes "legit self defense" , we have every right to have it and to exercise it if diplomacy fails.

OK - I will divulge a little info:

Recently, UAE was warned by ONE of our prime national _ _ _ _ that if this all **** doesn't stop. Dubai will turned into a a nice game-park. (Yes, these were the exact words of the message)

So, everyone please update your info that we are in PHASE THREE of threats!

Back
Top Bottom