What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

I just think it's an overrated dish. There are better dishes like Misal Pav, Pohe, Upeet, Sabudanyachi Khichdi, Baasundi, etc.
Easy to make hence widely available, not necessarily better.

Plus every Hyderabadi will insist their biryani is supreme, and I shall entertain no other blasphemy:p:

The is a potential that Kargil+ Kashmir could join Pakistan as they have a border with Pakistan.

Similarly West Bengal+ Assam could join Bangladesh as they have a border with Bangladesh.

But it would be very difficult for UP, Deccan and Malabar to join either Pakistan or Bangladesh.
Chalo you carry on with your fantasies. Bye.

The is a potential that Kargil+ Kashmir could join Pakistan as they have a border with Pakistan.

Similarly West Bengal+ Assam could join Bangladesh as they have a border with Bangladesh.

But it would be very difficult for UP, Deccan and Malabar to join either Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Last one will join Sri Lanka.

LoL

I know sanghis only care about BJP/Modi than India.

Rest assured the more Modi/BJP wins the more India gets divided.

Balkanization of India is guaranteed with Modi/sanghis in power.

View attachment 657989

Okay :cheesy:
After 1947 so many of your kind dream like this. But as the days are passing and Hindu's are getting united this dream of yours is getting scattered.
In 2021 West Bengal will have full majority BJP government. Next is Tamilnadu and last Kerala.

Whyd you think I asked about them food scenes. Dem chapli kababs cud give our wadapav a run for its money.
peshawar is capital of meaty foods sir chapli kababs shinwari tikky and so on no one can beat pwashawar food street then . as i said karachi islamabad food is artifical int hese food streets lahore quetta peshawar have real food streets for desi food. in Islamabad i find tasty food in 2 restaurants if i search 10 .

here is real magic
V0rZmA54zwHEj8_93WjtzG_TcbZqVNrxMr7nWI33Dj8.jpg

foodstreetlahore_anirvanatofoodjunkies-A-1552637285.webp

7216063816_091dfdd8be_b.jpg

anarkalifoodstreet-1024x478.jpg

zcrys0meka031.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

foodstreetlahore_anirvanatofoodjunkies-A-1552637315.webp

Food-Street2.jpg

Okay :cheesy:
After 1947 so many of your kind dream like this. But as the days are passing and Hindu's are getting united this dream of yours is getting scattered.
In 2021 West Bengal will have full majority BJP government. Next is Tamilnadu and last Kerala.

I thought sanghis already won Kerala during the last elections. Oops :lol:

I knew utter gibberish makes you allot happier, after all this is how kids behave.

peshawar is capital of meaty foods sir chapli kababs shinwari tikky and so on no one can beat pwashawar food street then . as i said karachi islamabad food is artifical int hese food streets lahore quetta peshawar have real food streets for desi food. in Islamabad i find tasty food in 2 restaurants if i search 10 .

here is real magic
V0rZmA54zwHEj8_93WjtzG_TcbZqVNrxMr7nWI33Dj8.jpg

foodstreetlahore_anirvanatofoodjunkies-A-1552637285.webp

7216063816_091dfdd8be_b.jpg

anarkalifoodstreet-1024x478.jpg

zcrys0meka031.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

foodstreetlahore_anirvanatofoodjunkies-A-1552637315.webp

Food-Street2.jpg
Quite beautiful, saw a video about a famous joint in Peshawar called "charsi " or something. I remember cause of the unique name but those dishes looked positively scrumptious. You guys seem to have an edge on the non veg dishes.

On a side note, it's positively tickling to me that we're derailing a troll thread with food:woot:

It doesn't take much effort when india is subjected to all the rage from the west.
As it's utterly fractured within be it religion, communal or caste.

Quite beautiful, saw a video about a famous joint in Peshawar called "charsi " or something. I remember cause of the unique name but those dishes looked positively scrumptious. You guys seem to have an edge on the non veg dishes.
people specially upper class middle class consume more meat . ghareeb to bus zinda hai yaar . yeah they have very good food . Peshawar as a city is under construction metro construction and stadium construction airport upgrading almost all the city is under construction these days . bhut bura haal hai city ka until many projects finished . not a good time to visit .

I thought sanghis already won Kerala during the last elections. Oops :lol:

People used to say same for West Bengal till 2014. :cheesy: And Assam :rofl: and Karnataka :rofl: And Partner in J&K government :rofl: Tripura :rofl: and entire North East :rofl: ... Next is Tamilnadu than Kerala for sure.
Islamist like you will face the reality, now gone are the days when Muslim appeasement dominates Indian politics.

It doesn't take much effort when india is subjected to all the rage from the west.
As it's utterly fractured within be it religion, communal or caste.

First try to unite your muslim umma or chumma countries on the basis of religion and then come back to India.

I knew utter gibberish makes you allot happier, after all this is how kids behave.

That is what low IQ sanghis think.

Do you know what, you think Modi has done a great thing by removing article 370?

Guess what, now Muslims from UP & Deccan can settle in Kashmir and Kargil. :enjoy:

You have shot yourself in the foot.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom