What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

but i meet 1000s of indians in my life mostly their views are inspired by indian media and bollywood .

i dont think karachi si special i love my city islamabad more :lol: it was jsut an example that humans live there like any other country .

here is propaganda against my beautiful city

islamabad in real life
33018262690_ca8cb9a73e_b.jpg

Islamabad.jpg

Islamabad_skyline.jpg

Islamabad.jpg

e0b4f2fa7582695ae112e1c357f45163.jpg

13732589.jpg

this is how bollywood do the job

allahabad-se-islamabad-movie-first-look.jpg

crop_480x480_1707282.jpg

View attachment 657953
You need to improve on your movie taste...99% of Indians wouldn't know about these movies.

Both Islamabad and Karachi look good cities although Islamabad looks better.

When new muslim leaders will start raising these points that @HalfMoon has raised, Indian Hindus will start the genocide India wide.

Instead of Indian Hindus and their Hindutva brothers trying to get to the bottom of the rising separatists sentiments amongst Indian Muslims, they attack the OP and derail the thread to the best of their abilities and that includes the co-founder of the CoC (a Professional! here) who has made countless derailing posts in this thread alone.

@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

When new muslim leaders will start raising these points that @HalfMoon has raised, Indian Hindus will start the genocide India wide.

Instead of Indian Hindus and their Hindutva brothers trying to get to the bottom of the rising separatists sentiments amongst Indian Muslims, they attack the OP and derail the thread to the best of their abilities and that includes the co-founder of the CoC (a Professional! here) who has made countless derailing posts in this thread alone.

You should be really worried about yourself if you have started taking @HalfMoon seriously.

Anyway, who am I to stop you?

That's because they all hate indian Muslims so much they don't know how to counter their arguments. They see a red mist.

Is that the teen talwars? Heard about that monument, would've loved to visit Karachi. Seems unlikely now given our capricious relationship. Lovely visuals on the city mate, got anything related to the food scenes over there?

You're partially right about the hatred being spewed by selective indian media houses though, although using a B grade bollywood flick to buttress your point kinda dampens it.
yes its 3 talwar chorangi . they have made a great food court near karachi port sir but more likely high grade food . i love food from shops which make tasty food rather then VVIP food . international chains captured it .

karachi food street

port-grand.jpg

1200px-Port_Grand_Karachi.JPG

7790d1ac1cf28c206095cd093b8de365.jpg

52863_03.gif

61047359.jpg

dolmen-mall-food-court-in-karachi.jpg

LOMCarousel05.jpg

Port-Grand-Karachi-02.jpg

Port-Grand-Karachi-05.jpg

my friend hindus will eat them alive . just watch and see how they beaten and killed for simply cow meat . here people dreaming a country . first they should stand for own rights if they can .

Oppression is worse than slaughter.

Absolutely NOT.

Eventually even sheep can learn to defend themselves and fight back, if it necessitates.

Oppression is worse than slaughter.

Eventually even sheep can learn to defend themselves and fight back, if it necessitates.
do you think someone come from outside and make them country ? while they can not stand for eating meat even ? if they have problem they have to solve it themselves boss .

this need a blood bath and crossing a river of fire and blood do you think indian muslims have such courage ?

Even the early Muslims were mostly poor Arabs and freed Black/foreign slaves, but they held on tight. They went through trials until they became an esteemed nation in their own right.

Indian Muslims are still early in their development as a nation, which will be distinct from Pakistan or Bangladesh.

RSS oppression and Congress connivance necessitates it.

Even the early Muslims were mostly poor Arabs and freed Black/foreign slaves, but they held on tight. They went through trials until they became an esteemed nation in their own right.

Indian Muslims are still early in their development as a nation, which will be distinct from Pakistan or Bangladesh.

RSS oppression and Congress connivance necessitates it.
ok then lets wait and see till they became a nation sir .

Back
Top Bottom