What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

I really have no issues with trolls, false flaggers, low-quality posters. They are all entertaining.

As staff, what you fail to realize is what you think of this handle is non-bhakt type rhetoric, it's on contrary lives up to a double false flag, that actually vilifies Indian Muslims as a traitor of the state, pandering to the worst of Pakistani trolls ideologies. You have some of the extremely low-quality Pakistani members that post day and night about ghazwa -e- hind, and obliterating India, that you yourself have to clean up after.
Guess what; now you have an Indian handle, that endorses the same exact ideology from a self-proclaimed Muslim identity doing the same trying to get bait Indian posters into a debate that his views are an anomaly from rest of Indian Muslims. Eventually, few more handles similar to this (which already exists here) will start chipping at that very narrative of consensus of what Muslim identity constitutes at least on this forum.

To me, it's difficult to digest that staff here is that gullible, thus my suspicions remains that this might be by design; and thus I started my post with an Allison Hargreeves - Umbrella Academy reference.
OP is very very likely an Indian who is not too fond of Indian muslims.

making a pakistan is not that easy that these guys will make one .

I agree. In 1947, the West Punjabis, Pukhtoons, and other Indus regions people would have refused to have bureaucrats in New Delhi run their lives.

Even if the British didn't organize a Partition, those territories would have broken out into a Civil War.

Their fiery sense of independence should be respected, and they should be left alone by India. Even Nepal refuses to have New Delhi run its affairs.

The rest of India...the real India has a different makeup. That is why they accept being run by New Delhi.

They cannot make a "Pakistan," but they can make an "Osmanistan" and other "-stans" as per Ch. Rehmat Ali's original proposal for separate Muslim territories in current Indian territory.
my friend hindus will eat them alive . just watch and see how they beaten and killed for simply cow meat . here people dreaming a country . first they should stand for own rights if they can .

I agree. In 1947, the West Punjabis, Pukhtoons, and other Indus regions people would have refused to have bureaucrats in New Delhi run their lives.

Even if the British didn't organize a Partition, those territories would have broken out into a Civil War.

Their fiery sense of independence should be respected, and they should be left alone by India. Even Nepal refuses to have New Delhi run its affairs.

The rest of India...the real India has a different makeup. That is why they accept being run by New Delhi.
they can have delhi run their affairs and lives why so much hip hop then ?

They can't make a Pakistan because they are NOT Pakistanis and have no connection to us whatsoever. They are racially, genetically, culturally and physically identical to modern day indian hindus and sikhs except for their religion. Saying they will make another Pakistan because they are Muslims is liking saying the Kosovan Bosnian Muslims/Albanian Muslims have made a "Pakistan" in Europe because they now have their own country.
this need a blood bath and crossing a river of fire and blood do you think indian muslims have such courage ?

they can have delhi run their affairs and lives why so much hip hop then ?

It's the Indian media that creates these grand delusions. They are divorced from the reality on ground. The Indian people know absolutely nothing about Pakistan

Hopefully there are sensible people in charge (even now) who will rein the horses.

The Indians are shocked and say this his views are so radical that he can't be an Indian and while all of this is happening the person in question had increased his radical views tenfold immediately.
For your information, Indians are NOT shocked. Winner type Indians know where the loyalties of Indian Muslims lay. Only the loser type Indians who like to get kicked around by Pakistanis come here. There are exceptions though like @padamchen, @SuperStar20, @ranjeet, @Count Dracula, @danger007 etc.

And I am not one of those exceptions.

- PRTP GWD

this need a blood bath and crossing a river of fire and blood do you think indian muslims have such courage ?

Indian Muslims are dependent on Hindus for their livelihoods, earnings, and more. So they will never oppose the Indian Hindus - even a Hindutva government in India will not change the stance of Indian Muslims.

Comparing Indian Muslims with Pakistan is a futile exercise...Pakistan was really born in 1947 with a different kind of independence streak which is unique for the subcontinent. It is admirable.

I reported a similar post on the previous page (p.15) by another Indian ID who claims I am the biggest threat to them. :lol: Little ole me. He claims I am trying to create Ummah singlehandedly, lol. Tauba.
When did I say that you are a threat? Not even close to.

Please don't hype yourself up so much to impress others...you don't need to as others are easily already in awe with what you say.

Indian Muslims are dependent on Hindus for their livelihoods, earnings, and more. So they will never oppose the Indian Hindus - even a Hindutva government in India will not change the stance of Indian Muslims.

Comparing Indian Muslims with Pakistan is a futile exercise...Pakistan was really born in 1947 with a different kind of independence streak which is unique for the subcontinent. It is admirable.
best of luck to them and their future sir we have no good bad feelings for them unless they disturb us with their talks .

and then its indian gov too they want public should not see pakistan that is why they cut cultural ties and cut down visas and have solid control on border . dont you see how people surprised after crossed kartarpur corridor ? indian media +gov don't want to show that pakistan is a country like 210 countries on earth rather they make day night propaganda to make pakistan a jurrasic park and now indians think it is what media + gov + Bollywood show them .

karachi in real life
EUWgHYYWAAAU54F.jpg

Karachi_rising_skyline.jpg

11fd022fbb0c49b44f1d93ba9ea8ccc8.jpg

a437bc42e6e2ba86d3f19906c077a412.jpg

7204561530_8334f76d4a_c.jpg

karachi in bollywood and indian minds
Welcome_to_Karachi.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

If you haven't already, you should travel to India once and meet real Indians. Only then you will understand why they have these delusions.

India is a different kind of society: most smart Indians leave for overseas, especially the USA. The dumb Indians are left behind, and they are the Bollywood Indians who create and watch this kind of nonsense.

Khuda kay bharosay poora mulk chal raha hai...:woot: most incompetent and incapable people are in charge of India. It is any wonder how that country even runs properly in the first place.

BTW, very beautiful visuals of Karachi.

When did I say that you are a threat? Not even close to.

Please don't hype yourself up so much to impress others...you don't need to as others are easily already in awe with what you say.

You do have a habit of spreading lies and wild conspiracies. In the classic mold of Narad Muni :rofl:

best of luck to them and their future sir we have no good bad feelings for them unless they disturb us with their talks .

China has Pakistan's back...they will not allow Indian armed forces to create any misadventure in Pakistan territory. China has a strategic trade advantage with India. It is India's number 1 trading partner.

All the Rafales and other military purchases by India are to boost the ego of BJP leaders like Narendra Modi.

A chance of a conflict between India and Pakistan in the near future is less than 1 percent. It is still a good probability but not enough reason to worry.

We are seeing a return to "The Great Game" of 19th century. China, Pakistan, Afghanistan and a few other countries on one side...and a USA-led strategic interest alliance that covers India. India has no real capability of fighting except what USA tells them.

However, USA is not anti-Pakistan either. They will never dump Pakistan to love India (that is what Indian ministers and bureaucrats try in United Nations with their randi-rona).

Chess khelo, enjoy karo. The chances of war between India and Pakistan are less than 1 percent.

Back
Top Bottom