What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

I have noticed your and PAKISTANFOREVER's aversion to Indian Muslims. That's why I mentioned your support.

- PRTP GWD
There are plenty other members as well who will be more than willing to support @HalfMoon in his quest like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan(who has the biggest ambition among them all and is planning to carve out an Ummah as we speak. Partitioning India and all that is a trivial thing for him..:blink:), @Verve(who hates Indians because he himself has had bad experiences with them. Understandable....), @letsrock (this guy is noble enough to split India based on linguistics than religion. He basically has a novel method of achieving the same thing). These steadfast people come to mind immediately, of course there will be others as well.

But I think @PAKISTANFOREVER is a humble person who hates everything Indian and isn't too enthusiastic of meddling in Indian affairs. So you've quoted the wrong guy there.

Last edited:
I have noticed your and PAKISTANFOREVER's aversion to Indian Muslims. That's why I mentioned your support.

- PRTP GWD
its very simple
in 1947 we have selected our way and indian muslims selected their way of future . why now rona dhona on pakistan and blaming pakistan after 73 years? india is their country they have to blame themselves and india not a country which leave them 73 years ago . can i blame BD for our mess? BD choose own way and move on .indian muslims see things now but founder of pakistan have seen it 75 years ago . they are stupids if they blame pakistan now .

Muslims make up 30% of Indian population but they are spread out which is being taken advantage by the Hindus.

Following are the steps that Muslims need to take to carve out more Pakistans out of India

Step 1: Create Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 2: Keep creating more and more Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves adjacent to the existing Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 3: Once Enough area of the Town/City has been populated by Muslims ask for separate Town/City for that area

Step 4: Get that Muslim area demarcated for Councillor, MLA & MP elections.

Step 5: Get Muslim Councillor, MLA & MP elected for that Town/City

Step 6: Get Muslim administrators (Police, Collectors, Courts, Lawyers, Judges etc) assigned for the Muslim only town/cities

Step 7: Create a Unions of all Muslim only Cities/Towns

Step 8: Get support from Muslim nations to solidify diplomatic support

Step 9: Train all Indian Muslims and Build up defences

Step 10: Declare independence from India

Haha people like you will ensure victory of BJP/Modi for next many elections.

Or one for thing. .... Kagaj dhoond lo cause dikhane to padenge.

@HalfMoon

Your first goal should be to get Muslims out of secluded villages that are away from Major Muslim popular centers to decrease attacks on Muslims. Provide training and arms to youth and set an example to a few Hindus, and let others know more assaults wouldn’t be tolerated. You’d have to create a Muslim version of RSS. Get those inside police and military to provide training and arms.

If for example police try to barge into the house and take arms have a system in place to call your crew and trash them.

Most of all start breeding and making more babies; you have to outnumber those shit hole looking Sanghis in dothis
Is this a Universal formula? Pls don't advise to breed... Leave breeding to animals. Procreate responsibly else nature will push you lot to extinction...

Rumor has it -(umbrella academy ref :) )Unfortunately some of these false flags are alter egos of quite well known "dubbed" sane voices in the admin purely to drive traffic.
Just because someone doesn't share the Bakhth ideology doesn't been it's a dubbed account.
It is getting to the point of hilarious now because @HalfMoon is one of the most reported accounts for being False Flagger.
I have said this before & will say it again, we can't go & know on the door to verify his location. The tools at our disposal place him in india on a local network. I hope this settles the issue....

Just because someone doesn't share the Bakhth ideology doesn't been it's a dubbed account.
It is getting to the point of hilarious now because @HalfMoon is one of the most reported accounts for being False Flagger.
I have said this before & will say it again, we can't go & know on the door to verify his location. The tools at our disposal place him in india on a local network. I hope this settles the issue....

It won’t bro.
When you get appointed think tanks questioning the integrity of moderators then this gives the trolls the wind to also question the standards.
As a moderator one is in a difficult spot because on occasion you have to reign in your personal opinions and sometimes sit on the fence. I have now seen 3 senior hands on the forum confirming halfmoons location - that’s enough for any sane member.
Clearly on here you have attempted badgering and hostility against HalfMoon because he posts something that they can’t handle or believe.
It’s normal indian practice to bully then malign the victim. Another one is to go off topic and make personal attacks or threats.
By creating a fest they’ve actually given him oxygen and are simply too naive to see they have played into his hands.

Back
Top Bottom