What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

Does anyone know if Mods have verified HalfMoon IP is shown from India?
I'd file a complaint to Department of Telecommunications & Cyber cell.

Stay out of it. Humble friendly suggestion. It's complicated.

At least he has kept the rampant crowd busy so they couldn’t pollute the quality threads on the forum - he needs to be commended.
Almost embarrassed to read some of the posts of the pretence of some people pretending to be high flying officers - I’m reality probably selling burnt pakoras on a bus stop with access to the net.

You never know, might be modi and his goons posting here on PDF...........:lol:
These guys are like zombies. They keep repeating the same mantra again and again without ANY facts or evidence.........:lol:

Não señor, mas meu esposa e Portuguesa (No sir, but my wife is one). But me and the wife have a couple of farms in Portugal which is our backup plan incase doodoo hits the fan here in Canada. I dream constantly of the day I get to grow my own grapes in our farm in Douro.

@jbgt90

Our Muslim birth rates are much higher than you Hindus. You Hindus are intentionally under reporting Muslim population numbers in India.

Maybe you can give some links to back that statement.

Wow! It's hard to imagine a more subversive and "traitorous" program than what you have proposed. Why not simply emigrate to Pakistan or another of the nearby "Stans" if you want to live in a Muslim majority nation?

Maybe he is just a false flagger, who knows?

keep voting for Siri Modi g keep fueling hindu delusion and he will carve out not judt Pakistan but also a land for Sikhs,Southies and dalits!

its a long painful game be patient and minorities in india will be rewared!

keep voting for Siri Modi g keep fueling hindu delusion and he will carve out not judt Pakistan but also a land for Sikhs,Southies and dalits!

its a long painful game be patient and minorities in india will be rewared!

An excellent strategem kind sir, I'd personally applaud if GoP sits back and waits for the next 70+ years.

You never know, might be modi and his goons posting here on PDF...........:lol:
These guys are like zombies. They keep repeating the same mantra again and again without ANY facts or evidence.........:lol:
They are too busy to come to PDF.

- PRTP GWD

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom