What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

Love Jihad is a lie. Bollywood makes Indian Muslim looks desirable for the Indian masses. Furthermore RSS goons have no respect for females. What Indian female in her right mind would settle for less?

No wonder Indian Hindu women gravitate towards Indian Muslim men, they are just better choices for spouses.

Seems you are bitter, another Pakistani took your girlfriend?
You mean a Pakistani creeped her out and blew it for every other brown guy? Her current boyfriend is Chinese ;)

Bengaluru hotel denies room to couple, says Hindu-Muslim can't marry
The receptionist at the hotel told the couple that he has instructions from the management not to entertain Hindu-Muslim couple as it could trigger problems.

bengaluru_647_070517103457.jpg

https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/in...7/bengaluru_647_070517103457.jpg?size=770:433

You mean a Pakistani creeped her out and blew it for every other brown guy? Her current boyfriend is Chinese ;)

We are not talking about SLs. We are discussing India. What are you doing here? You are neither Hindu nor Muslim.

What is your issue if Hindu women marry Indian Muslim men?

I find YOU interesting. Nothing else.

Look, let me put it this way. Jobless, drunk, sloppy, and disrespectful white alt-right incels complain why white girls choose black, latino, and Muslim men over their own.

Instead of bettering themselves and escaping their pathetic male chauvinistic and racial ideology to make themselves desirable, they choose to publish rape threats, death threats, and stalk females.

Indian RSS Hindu Cadre are much the same, except they mob lynch mixed couples too.

If you want to be valued as a man, you have to treat a woman with respect.

Indian Muslims are simply better candidates, and have desirable physical traits and complexions. Bollywood, radicalism, and self-hate culture in India is to blame.

I find YOU interesting. Nothing else.

I am very simple and the point I am making is very simple.

You cannot use made-up labels like 'Love Jihad' to hide being outclassed in competition for mates. You must up your game.

There is no such thing as Love Jihad, it is just RSS slogan with no basis in religion or reality.

I am very simple and the point I am making is very simple.

You cannot use made-up labels like 'Love Jihad' to hide being outclassed in competition for mates. You must up your game.

There is no such thing as Love Jihad, it is just RSS slogan with no basis in religion or reality.
But you write delusional stuff with a serious tone and you seem to take internet way too seriously. That's why I find you interesting.

tbh I don't know what love jihad is. I don't care about whatever happens inside India.

But you write delusional stuff with a serious tone and you seem to take internet way too seriously. That's why I find you interesting.

tbh I don't know what love jihad is. I don't care about whatever happens inside India.

You are in the wrong thread then. The topic is about Indian Muslims and their relationship with India.

Accusations of Love Jihad and cow slaughter are serious as Muslims have been lynched and killed over mere insinuations.

For you it is not serious, but for some of us, it reveals the rot and oppression going on today in India and the need to save and protect Indian Muslims from Hindu majoritarian slaughter and oppression.

Muslims make up 30% of Indian population but they are spread out which is being taken advantage by the Hindus.

Following are the steps that Muslims need to take to carve out more Pakistans out of India

Step 1: Create Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 2: Keep creating more and more Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves adjacent to the existing Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 3: Once Enough area of the Town/City has been populated by Muslims ask for separate Town/City for that area

Step 4: Get that Muslim area demarcated for Councillor, MLA & MP elections.

Step 5: Get Muslim Councillor, MLA & MP elected for that Town/City

Step 6: Get Muslim administrators (Police, Collectors, Courts, Lawyers, Judges etc) assigned for the Muslim only town/cities

Step 7: Create a Unions of all Muslim only Cities/Towns

Step 8: Get support from Muslim nations to solidify diplomatic support

Step 9: Train all Indian Muslims and Build up defences

Step 10: Declare independence from India
Seriously, did you think this masterpiece all by yourself ?

Back
Top Bottom