What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

Let's wait for the 2021 census.

Not only Muslim fertility rates are increasing but Hindu fertility rates are decreasing too.

Half of the sanghis and Hindus are not even married like Modi and Rahul.

While Hindus are celebrating repealing of Section 377 to allow same sex marriages, Muslims have been producing the greats like Dr. Faizan Mustafa.

Indian Hindu females are obsessed with Indian Muslim males, and frankly I can see why.

They tend to be taller, paler, more muscled, lack alcoholism/drug abuse of other Indians, and more loyal than their Hindu counterparts.

They are losing natural selection, so they result to these insinuations like love jihad to scare Hindu women and Muslim men.

Cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is an artificial nation that did not exist before 1947 when it was created by the British. History has showed artificial countries do not stand the test of time

They convinced Indian Muslims to join them and to go against Pakistan, only to now begin oppressing them later. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (famous Indian Muslim leader) was sidelined himself during his life by Nehru and Patel.

All of this situation could have been avoided if Hindus allowed Muslims self-determination. However their ego is too big.

Even we can see here that they do not allow Indian Muslims to air their views without attacking, blackmailing, and harassing them.

Indian Muslim brothers and sisters must deconstruct the internal mental enslavement which the Hindus have perpetuated on them.

@xeuss Thoughts bhai?

eah, you see...This is where I start to wonder about you. Our theories digress on this and other matters.

Why should you have second thoughts about Faizan Mustafa? Although I don't work for him any more, he is one of the finest minds I have met.

If he's not a troll and actually means what he says, I am really interested how he fares in normal day-to-day life. With this level of brain development, I don't think anyone can live without some support from another person.
I'm actually hopeful that he isn't like this in normal life. You see, this is SM and people get a free reign to speak as they say.

But yes, even then there should be a certain standard which seems to lack in few people.

I'm actually hopeful that he isn't like this in normal life. You see, this is SM and people get a free reign to speak as they say.

But yes, even then there should be a certain standard which seems to lack in few people.
I said it because anonymity gives you some freedom to say whatever you want. I also do this and I am 99% of the time not serious on this forum and don't take many others here seriously either.

But this guy is interesting because he's an outlier. The way he writes makes you think that he's actually serious. That's why I am interested how he's like in real life.

If he's not a troll and actually means what he says, I am really interested how he fares in normal day-to-day life. With this level of brain development, I don't think anyone can live without some support from another person.

In real life he blames people for "islamophobia" and cry's victim when anything is denied to him. Its a common theme and is easy to spot if you know what you are looking for.

I said it because anonymity gives you some freedom to say whatever you want. I also do this and I am 99% of the time not serious on this forum and don't take many others here seriously either.
I won't say 99% for me but even I'm not serious many times depending on the mood.
But this guy is interesting because he's an outlier.
There are many more like him such that he wouldn't be classified as an outlier here(was talking about general previously). On PDF, you'll need to apply K-means clustering and thus he falls in one of those clusters which are not necessarily outliers.

In real life he blames people for "islamophobia" and cry's victim when anything is denied to him. Its a common theme and is easy to spot if you know what you are looking for.
I meant completely normal day-to-day interactions.

Imagine talking to a girl and go "i know you girls are obsessed with us and i frankly know why" looool. Even if she's actually obsessed, showing overconfidence to this level is a sure way of blowing it.

I won't say 99% for me but even I'm not serious many times depending on the mood.

There are many more like him such that he wouldn't be classified as an outlier here(was talking about general previously). On PDF, you'll need to apply K-means clustering and thus he falls in one of those clusters which are not necessarily outliers.
Maybe you are right. I can think of one other man child here but he doesn't seem to be delusional like this guy but I come across this guy more probably based on the threads I view

Maybe you are right. I can think of one other man child here but he doesn't seem to be delusional like this guy but I come across this guy more probably based on the threads I view

Most of them are delusional. Just varying degrees of delusions.

But this guy is interesting because he's an outlier. The way he writes makes you think that he's actually serious. That's why I am interested how he's like in real life.

Love Jihad is a lie. Bollywood makes Indian Muslim looks desirable for the Indian masses. Furthermore RSS goons have no respect for females. What Indian female in her right mind would settle for less?

No wonder Indian Hindu women gravitate towards Indian Muslim men, they are just better choices for spouses.

Seems you are bitter, another Pakistani took your girlfriend?

CoC guys in action. @Verve @PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @masterchief_mirza @Morpheus

This seems to be a sour point for RSS and their allies.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom