What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

The only choices Indian Muslims will have in near future:

1. To convert to Hinduism
2. To be killed (genocide)
3. To fight and carve out new muslim countries for themselves

@HalfMoon has highlighted the 3rd.

Only the third option is one befitting a true Muslim.

image.thumb.png.499d12d6859af90100e335da85d874bd.png

Sad to see that you couldn’t handle the debate and discussion sir. I personally believe that Indian Muslims missed out on an opportunity in voicing their grievances when they had their chance - now with current drums beating the rivers will flow red filled with blood before India is cut down in size - probably allowing better management. I think the OP is well within his rights to speculate and have an opinion.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve @Areesh
Is this the first time an Indian “think tank” has been banned?

Well deserved. It has happened before I think.

There was one around a year ago or so who was permanently banned for celebrating the deaths of over 70,000 Pakistanis because of the WOT. He also said that india should have jointly invaded Pakistan with the americans and wiped us out. Think his username began with aus or something like that.

Was he an Indian too?

May be you should read the government of India census data itself first.

Islam was India's fastest-growing religion between 2001 and 2011 with a growth rate of 24.6 percent while the Hindu growth rate was only 16.8 percent in the same period.

We are 1.4 billion. 30% of that is 420 million. You were 172 million in 2011. You need much more than 24.6 percent to get to 30%.

There was one around a year ago or so who was permanently banned for celebrating the deaths of over 70,000 Pakistanis because of the WOT. He also said that india should have jointly invaded Pakistan with the americans and wiped us out. Think his username began with aus or something like that.

To be a Pakistan forum - it shows how tolerant we are to entertain “think tanks” from a hostile nation like India.

He was blatantly insinuating the OP was a member of the management team - he even had the opportunity to take back his words - instead showed his inner character and continued with the foam generating in his mouth. Now he can go and fester on the other forum HalfMoon mentioned.
Yaar what the OP isn’t so ferocious that all Indians should personally attack and belittle him. I think this type of bullying is common practice in India. Once again thank Jinnah for making us not Indian.

To be a Pakistan forum - it shows how tolerant we are to entertain “think tanks” from a hostile nation like India.

He was blatantly insinuating the OP was a member of the management team - he even had the opportunity to take back his words - instead showed his inner character and continued with the foam generating in his mouth. Now he can go and fester on the other forum HalfMoon mentioned.
Yaar what the OP isn’t so ferocious that all Indians should personally attack and belittle him. I think this type of bullying is common practice in India. Once again thank Jinnah for making us not Indian.

Report the post of that indian. Which page is it on?

Indians never admit they are wrong, instead they have the audacity to blame the other person. It is a persistent problem.

I commend our very patient and tolerant Moderation team. Really they shouldn't have to deal with this.

The only choices Indian Muslims will have in near future:

1. To convert to Hinduism
2. To be killed (genocide)
3. To fight and carve out new muslim countries for themselves

@HalfMoon has highlighted the 3rd.
I completely agree with this sentiment. However, it's becoming increasingly clear that Indian Muslims do not have the leadership required to enable this course of action. In any case, they need to stand up for their rights and identity first. That may naturally result in a freedom movement. It's worth remembering Jinnah initially wanted a unified successor state to the British Raj.

Can Indian Muslims even put a stop to discriminatory laws/ordinances, beef lynching, enforced "self-immolation" and collective punishment/humiliation for perceived individual criminal acts, destruction of mosques, renaming of Mughal locations and saffronising of shared history? Once they can do any of that, then some of @HalfMoon 's more fanciful suggestions would become viable.

Don't get me wrong, for the benefit of everyone in south Asia (dalits, Muslims, genuine peaceful non-hindutva Hindus and everyone else), I want this artificial construct to fall apart as much as the next man; however, for various reasons, Indian mainland Muslims will not be able to lead on this. Modi's whole raison d'etre is to decimate Muslim representation and interests in India.

Indian Muslims are also subconsciously distracted in ways they don't quite realise - I touched on this in my comments about Zakir Naik in another thread.

It's solely up to Pakistan to destroy Hindustan and hindutva once and for all. When the time comes, we'll be ready.

I completely agree with this sentiment. However, it's becoming increasingly clear that Indian Muslims do not have the leadership required to enable this course of action. In any case, they need to stand up for their rights and identity first. That may naturally result in a freedom movement. It's worth remembering Jinnah initially wanted a unified successor state to the British Raj.

Can Indian Muslims even put a stop to discriminatory laws/ordinances, beef lynching, enforced "self-immolation" and collective punishment/humiliation for perceived individual criminal acts, destruction of mosques, renaming of Mughal locations and saffronising of shared history? Once they can do any of that, then some of @HalfMoon 's more fanciful suggestions would become viable.

Don't get me wrong, for the benefit of everyone in south Asia (dalits, Muslims, genuine peaceful non-hindutva Hindus and everyone else), I want this artificial construct to fall apart as much as the next man; however, for various reasons, Indian mainland Muslims will not be able to lead on this. Modi's whole raison d'etre is to decimate Muslim representation and interests in India.

Indian Muslims are also subconsciously distracted in ways they don't quite realise - I touched on this in my comments about Zakir Naik in another thread.

It's solely up to Pakistan to destroy Hindustan and hindutva once and for all. When the time comes, we'll be ready.

Great post brother. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Sad to see that you couldn’t handle the debate and discussion sir. I personally believe that Indian Muslims missed out on an opportunity in voicing their grievances when they had their chance - now with current drums beating the rivers will flow red filled with blood before India is cut down in size - probably allowing better management. I think the OP is well within his rights to speculate and have an opinion.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve @Areesh
Is this the first time an Indian “think tank” has been banned?

That Indian TT's name was @Auschwitz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp

We are 1.4 billion. 30% of that is 420 million. You were 172 million in 2011. You need much more than 24.6 percent to get to 30%.

Let's wait for the 2021 census.

Not only Muslim fertility rates are increasing but Hindu fertility rates are decreasing too.

Half of the sanghis and Hindus are not even married like Modi and Rahul.

While Hindus are celebrating repealing of Section 377 to allow same sex marriages, Muslims have been producing the greats like Dr. Faizan Mustafa.

Last edited:

I agree that they don't have such leadership right now. Hence any Indian Muslim voices promoting the idea of new muslim nations carved out of India should be encouraged and protected here at the very least on PDF.

Wave of attack by Indian Hindus on the OP and this thread confirms that they are scared to hell by such ideas and voices, so the natural reaction is attack, ridicule and derail.

Eventually, yes, you are right on that one too - Pakistan with the help of a few more muslim nations will have to destroy and dismantle Indian Army for good, for the individual countries to be born out of current India.

I agree that they don't have such leadership right now. Hence any Indian Muslim voices promoting the idea of new muslim nations carved out of India should be encouraged and protected here at the very least on PDF.

Wave of attack by Indian Hindus on the OP and this thread confirms that they are scared to hell by such ideas and voices, so the natural reaction is attack, ridicule and derail.

Eventually, yes, you are right on that one too - Pakistan with the help of a few more muslim nations will have to destroy and dismantle Indian Army for good, for the individual countries to be born out of current India.
If I were halfmoon, I would take the fact that waves of the usual suspect type of Indians feel obliged to attack and personally discredit @HalfMoon as a compliment. It means he's struck a raw nerve and should not feel threatened or discouraged.

We ourselves are sometimes guilty of overinflating the egos of many pdf Indians simply by talking about them so much.

Carry on. I think it's a great thread overall.

Both Asaduddin Owaisi and Dr. Faizan Mustafa are great leaders and lawayers.
Yeah, you see...This is where I start to wonder about you. Our theories digress on this and other matters.

But carry on. All voices should be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom