What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

peshawar is capital of meaty foods sir chapli kababs shinwari tikky and so on no one can beat pwashawar food street then . as i said karachi islamabad food is artifical int hese food streets lahore quetta peshawar have real food streets for desi food. in Islamabad i find tasty food in 2 restaurants if i search 10 .

here is real magic
V0rZmA54zwHEj8_93WjtzG_TcbZqVNrxMr7nWI33Dj8.jpg

foodstreetlahore_anirvanatofoodjunkies-A-1552637285.webp

7216063816_091dfdd8be_b.jpg

anarkalifoodstreet-1024x478.jpg

zcrys0meka031.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

foodstreetlahore_anirvanatofoodjunkies-A-1552637315.webp

Food-Street2.jpg

آلا ترین تصویریں بھائی
. لیکن کسی اور جگہ لکھ سکتے ہو

That is what low IQ sanghis think.

Do you know what, you think Modi has done a great thing by removing article 370?

Guess what, now Muslims from UP & Deccan can settle in Kashmir and Kargil. :enjoy:

You have shot yourself in the foot.

:rofl:

Thats good news after all if those illegal rohingyas can settle in Kashmir, than whats wrong with Indian Muslims settling in Kashmir??

people specially upper class middle class consume more meat . ghareeb to bus zinda hai yaar . yeah they have very good food . Peshawar as a city is under construction metro construction and stadium construction airport upgrading almost all the city is under construction these days . bhut bura haal hai city ka until many projects finished . not a good time to visit .
It's quite heartning to hear that. Upgradation always has a chaotic element to it, no choice but to weather it. I've seen the development my home town Pune has gone through as it grew around me and felt first hand what a positive impact good infrastructure has on local communities. I'd sincerely wish it for our collective people.

From my experiences, you guys should petition local administration to setup ancillary industrial units around Peshawar city, makes the growth sustainable and symbiotic. With the completion of your metro, ease of transportation should encourage the middle class to buy residential properties in zones earnmarked for them, if properly guided the city has the potential to be the Aspen of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Good. Wait for millions of Muslims settling in Kashmir and Kargil. :enjoy:

When Hindu settlers start falling like flies to Kashmiri mujahideen, they will run away. Just like their failed stunts in Kashmir's recent history.

Still now they cry for Gujurati Pandits and Dogras who were chased from Kashmir by the people themselves.

When Hindu settlers start falling like flies to Kashmiri mujahideen, they will run away. Just like their failed stunts in Kashmir's recent history.

Still now they cry for Gujurati Pandits and Dogras who were chased from Kashmir by the people themselves.
Best of luck to Pakistan and Pakistanis with there hinduphobic dreams:tup:

That's okay. I am also enjoying Karachi and ISB pictures being shared by @Imran Khan

Indians are trying to derail the topic, because independence of Indian Muslims is a very sour point.

However if you ask them what they did to make Indian Muslims feel welcome, whether you ask congress or rss, they will both start making excuses about how Muslims don't assimilate (by abandoning their religion.)

The Indian state has failed the Muslims of India and also Kashmiris, so therefore if they choose to part ways, it is 100% their right.

However, just like in 1947, Hindu majoritarian terror will rear its ugly head, like it did in the killing fields of Punjab, Jammu, and South Kashmir, to deprive Muslims of freedom and self-determination.

I suggest Indian Muslims study the violence of 1947 and learn how India uses sectarian mobs to forcibly murder, enslave, rape, and exile undesirables from their own ancestral lands.

I am originally from the East Punjab-South Kashmir border region too, so I know all about how these people use vigilantism and mob violence to accomplish their nefarious goals.

They are Shayateen, nothing less.

When new muslim leaders will start raising these points that @HalfMoon has raised, Indian Hindus will start the genocide India wide.

Instead of Indian Hindus and their Hindutva brothers trying to get to the bottom of the rising separatists sentiments amongst Indian Muslims, they attack the OP and derail the thread to the best of their abilities and that includes the co-founder of the CoC (a Professional! here) who has made countless derailing posts in this thread alone.

@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Some of what @HalfMoon says is certainly logical and reasonable, hence it is foolish to be biased against all of his points, however at times his credibility does seem to fall under scrutiny for obvious reasons. I shall leave it at that and simply judge his suggestions on a case by case basis.

Some of what @HalfMoon says is certainly logical and reasonable, hence it is foolish to be biased against all of his points, however at times his credibility does seem to fall under scrutiny for obvious reasons. I shall leave it at that and simply judge his suggestions on a case by case basis.

The only choices Indian Muslims will have in near future:

1. To convert to Hinduism
2. To be killed (genocide)
3. To fight and carve out new muslim countries for themselves

@HalfMoon has highlighted the 3rd.

New iD? was the old id on my ignore list?

See, trolls like you are dime a dozen. Welcome to my ignore list just like your ilk. cya.

Sad to see that you couldn’t handle the debate and discussion sir. I personally believe that Indian Muslims missed out on an opportunity in voicing their grievances when they had their chance - now with current drums beating the rivers will flow red filled with blood before India is cut down in size - probably allowing better management. I think the OP is well within his rights to speculate and have an opinion.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve @Areesh
Is this the first time an Indian “think tank” has been banned?

Sad to see that you couldn’t handle the debate and discussion sir. I personally believe that Indian Muslims missed out on an opportunity in voicing their grievances when they had their chance - now with current drums beating the rivers will flow red filled with blood before India is cut down in size - probably allowing better management. I think the OP is well within his rights to speculate and have an opinion.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve @Areesh
Is this the first time an Indian “think tank” has been banned?

There was one around a year ago or so who was permanently banned for celebrating the deaths of over 70,000 Pakistanis because of the WOT. He also said that india should have jointly invaded Pakistan with the americans and wiped us out. Think his username began with aus or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom