What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

do you think someone come from outside and make them country ? while they can not stand for eating meat even ? if they have problem they have to solve it themselves boss .

It is not our job to help them, neither should we.

However it is in our interest to see the balkanization of India into tiny states to nullify the threat to the Pakistani homeland.

If in the future we win a war against India and occupy Indian territory, we should help them establish independent states for Indian Muslims, etc.

They should not be merged with the Pakistan homeland, due to differing history and culture.

Haha people like you will ensure victory of BJP/Modi for next many elections.

Or one for thing. .... Kagaj dhoond lo cause dikhane to padenge.

LoL

I know sanghis only care about BJP/Modi than India.

Rest assured the more Modi/BJP wins the more India gets divided.

Balkanization of India is guaranteed with Modi/sanghis in power.

upload_2020-8-2_13-4-28.png

If in the future we win a war against India and occupy Indian territory, we should help them establish independent states for Indian Muslims, etc.

They should not be merged with the Pakistan homeland, due to differing history and culture.
What if those independent Indian Muslim states insist on merging with Pakistan? I don't think Pakistanis will be so rude to ignore them...

yes its 3 talwar chorangi . they have made a great food court near karachi port sir but more likely high grade food . i love food from shops which make tasty food rather then VVIP food . international chains captured it .

karachi food street

port-grand.jpg

1200px-Port_Grand_Karachi.JPG

7790d1ac1cf28c206095cd093b8de365.jpg

52863_03.gif

61047359.jpg

dolmen-mall-food-court-in-karachi.jpg

LOMCarousel05.jpg

Port-Grand-Karachi-02.jpg

Port-Grand-Karachi-05.jpg
Chorangi? You mean a 4 way intersection right? We call it chowk or chaurasta here in local slang.

Those food scenes look positively inviting, sampling local karachi cuisine remains a bucket list of mine. Cheer up mate, no B grade movies can take away the soul and character of vibrant city such as yours. There's good videos showcasing as such on YT.

Chorangi? We call it chowk or chaurasta here in local slang.

Those food scenes look inviting, sampling local karachi cuisine remains a bucket list of mine. Cheer up mate, no B grade movies can take away the soul and character of vibrant city such as yours. There's good videos showcasing as such on YT.

yeah see them sir thaaanks

What if those independent Indian Muslim states insist on merging with Pakistan? I don't think Pakistanis will be so rude to ignore them...
they can make them away from pakistan on east side:D:enjoy:

they can make them away from pakistan on east side:D:enjoy:
That's unfair if they insist. Obviously, they can't manage by themselves and will need the guidance of main Pakistan. I think Pakistan can consider taking them under Greater Pakistan for a while and then make them independent. I know policy makers in Pakistan will try to keep power with themselves instead of losing it to Greater Pakistan.

Whyd you think I asked about them food scenes. Dem chapli kababs cud give our wadapav a run for its money.
Are you seriously a fan of vadapav? I personally don't find it very impressive. It's just an easy dish to make, that's it.

I'm sure those chapli kababs will taste better than vadapav.

Are you seriously a fan of vadapav? I personally don't find it very impressive. It's just an easy dish to make, that's it.
Not a fan per se, but it remains a staple diet of the common man. Helped me get through through those dry monthend days during my college period. Has a nostalgic hold over me.

Not a fan per se, but it remains a staple diet of the common man. Helped me get through through those dry monthend days during my college period. Has a nostalgic hold over me.
I just think it's an overrated dish. There are better dishes like Misal Pav(not sure if Pakistanis will be able to handle the spices), Pohe, Upeet, Sabudanyachi Khichdi, Baasundi, etc.

There is a potential that Kargil+ Kashmir could join Pakistan as they have a border with Pakistan.

Similarly West Bengal+ Assam could join Bangladesh as they have a border with Bangladesh.

But it would be very difficult for UP, Deccan and Malabar to join either Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom