What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

Muslims make up 30% of Indian population but they are spread out which is being taken advantage by the Hindus.

Following are the steps that Muslims need to take to carve out more Pakistans out of India

Step 1: Create Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 2: Keep creating more and more Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves adjacent to the existing Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 3: Once Enough area of the Town/City has been populated by Muslims ask for separate Town/City for that area

Step 4: Get that Muslim area demarcated for Councillor, MLA & MP elections.

Step 5: Get Muslim Councillor, MLA & MP elected for that Town/City

Step 6: Get Muslim administrators (Police, Collectors, Courts, Lawyers, Judges etc) assigned for the Muslim only town/cities

Step 7: Create a Unions of all Muslim only Cities/Towns

Step 8: Get support from Muslim nations to solidify diplomatic support

Step 9: Train all Indian Muslims and Build up defences

Step 10: Declare independence from India

If you anything about India you will find step 1 and step 2 to be highly cumbersome

Do you live somewhere in Portugal?

Não señor, mas meu esposa e Portuguesa (No sir, but my wife is one). But me and the wife have a couple of farms in Portugal which is our backup plan incase doodoo hits the fan here in Canada. I dream constantly of the day I get to grow my own grapes in our farm in Douro.

Does anyone know if Mods have verified HalfMoon IP is shown from India?
I'd file a complaint to Department of Telecommunications & Cyber cell.

Does anyone know if Mods have verified HalfMoon IP is shown from India?
I'd file a complaint to Department of Telecommunications & Cyber cell.
Welcome to the internet mate!!

You'd be laughed off from the police premesis over reporting inane stuff like this. Unless it's operational stuff about going through with it, freedom to express stupidity remains an enshrined right in our constitution.

You'd be laughed off from the police premesis over reporting inane stuff like this. Unless it's operational stuff about going through with it, freedom to express stupidity remains an enshrined right in our constitution.

They take online complaints :D
I'll complaint.. hardly takes 10 min.

Actually he wont , this falls under the IT act and he is in violation of the sedition act. If he does file a complaint it will be taken and attached to a file already on him.
Like i said he really should have googled where i worked and which offices are in that building.

Actually he wont , this falls under the IT act and he is in violation of the sedition act. If he does file a complaint it will be taken and attached to a file already on him.
Like i said he really should have googled where i worked and which offices are in that building.
I get ours is a sensitive region about stuff like this but does simply talking about it rather than planning it violate the law?

Seems encroaching on freedom of speech if so.

Report him and Joe. They are trying to imply their own conspiracy theories to discredit other posters and now even mods.

@waz so a TTA is accusing admin of creating alter egos. Lol. How are these guys given titles?

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @masterchief_mirza @Morpheus @letsrock @Verve @21st Century Vampire

I personally believe the indians are better off infiltrating Chinese defence forums rather than our ones. They are the ones that could potentially very easily destroy india and vanquish them forever. Hence their geopolitical future lies in their relations with China, not us. Also, notice how all indians including modi give China and the Chinese a free pass to do whatever they want to india and they don't utter a single word against them. Shows how devoid of intelligence and rationality the indians are on this forum.

Muslims make up 30% of Indian population but they are spread out which is being taken advantage by the Hindus.

Following are the steps that Muslims need to take to carve out more Pakistans out of India

Step 1: Create Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 2: Keep creating more and more Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves adjacent to the existing Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 3: Once Enough area of the Town/City has been populated by Muslims ask for separate Town/City for that area

Step 4: Get that Muslim area demarcated for Councillor, MLA & MP elections.

Step 5: Get Muslim Councillor, MLA & MP elected for that Town/City

Step 6: Get Muslim administrators (Police, Collectors, Courts, Lawyers, Judges etc) assigned for the Muslim only town/cities

Step 7: Create a Unions of all Muslim only Cities/Towns

Step 8: Get support from Muslim nations to solidify diplomatic support

Step 9: Train all Indian Muslims and Build up defences

Step 10: Declare independence from India

Please leave Pakistan out of this. It's got nothing to do with us. Asking how you can carve out more Pakistans out of india is lying saying how can you carve out more Irans, Italys and Germanys out of india. What you meant to say was how can indian Muslims carve out their own nations out of modern day india.

Last edited:
I get ours is a sensitive region about stuff like this but does simply talking about it rather than planning it violate the law?

Seems encroaching on freedom of speech if so.
It is ,but in today's india anything goes. While i am all for freedom of speech , i take offence to anyone belittling my country.

Please leave Pakistan out of this. It's got nothing to do with us. Saying how you can carve out more Pakistans out of india is lying saying how can you carve out more Irans, Italys and Germanys out of india. What you meant to say was how can indian Muslims carve out their own nations out of modern day india.
At least he has kept the rampant crowd busy so they couldn’t pollute the quality threads on the forum - he needs to be commended.
Almost embarrassed to read some of the posts of the pretence of some people pretending to be high flying officers - I’m reality probably selling burnt pakoras on a bus stop with access to the net.

Back
Top Bottom