What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

Aur Kareena Kapoor ki Love Jihad? :lol:

And Timur is getting ready for future Love Jihad.:agree:

They will all merge. The RSS has the key, and we have idiots who will hold out and try to battle them alone.

@Joe Shearer, respectfully, stop giving oxygen to someone clearly thriving on poking CoC members.

If the objective is provocation, what can you possibly do or say to change it.

<sigh!>

OK.

There's one CoC member who will poke him back, so I'd better leave it to the poking expert.

You are too naive.

@jbgt90 and @Joe Shearer are working on to get my location.
Why does it matter though.

Even if your flags are genuine, your content is not. Have a laugh, at Indians for getting riled up and at Pakistanis for getting hopefull.

Better yet, spent some time and come up with a superior bait strategy, this one has been done to death over here.

Last edited:
Why does it matter though.

Even if your flags are genuine, your content is not. Have a laugh, at Indians for getting riled up and at Pakistanis for getting hopefull.

Better yet, spent some time and come up with a superior bait startegy, this one has been done to death over here.

LoL

So you are blaming me for throwing the bait but giving a pass to people who took the bait?

<sigh!>

OK.

There's one CoC member who will poke him back, so I'd better leave it to the poking expert.
Congratulations are in order I suppose . He's editing his provocation to get your attention specifically.

An average emotional Indians are great and all but if someone experienced bites the bait, well , that makes all of this worth it.

Back
Top Bottom