What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

People are still fueling life to the troll thread! :hitwall:

Stop wasting your efforts and let the thread deprive necessary O2 supply!

subcontinent belongs to Muslims, We will take it even if we have to take ashes of it.

As for Muslims making enclaves, they have to be organized which it seems indian Muslims don't give a flying fk. they only know how to whine.

There are already states ready to be Muslim majority if bhaiiyya Muslims move there and gain local domicile and voting rights.

Wow! It's hard to imagine a more subversive and "traitorous" program than what you have proposed. Why not simply emigrate to Pakistan or another of the nearby "Stans" if you want to live in a Muslim majority nation?
Why didn't white Americans live in Europe, where the whites are the majority, but came to North America where the Native Indians are the majority?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I think that one that is really really laughing is him. The forum admin says that they checked him and found him legit. The Indians are shocked and say this his views are so radical that he can't be an Indian and while all of this is happening the person in question had increased his radical views tenfold immediately. Do you see where I am going with this nilgiri? I think he is trolling in more ways than one and is finding this entire situation absolutely hilarious and in really life, perhaps his views would not even be 1% of his views here.

Anyhow the idea in the op is unrealistic and absolutely improbable for the simple state that people are not livestock. That one sentence should cover it.

Yes reasonable, civil people figured or will figure it out. I trust in them.

Calmness and honesty of the heart is important.

A great Tamil song of the 20th century (when Tamil cinema was at its glorious prime) has in one illustrious verse (which I give in English most approximately):

Healing your heart is God's order...

Those who say and do the same thing have peace in their soul...

Sorrow in happiness and happiness in sorrow are both part of God's reality...

When your action follows what you speak, that is a golden virtue...

...for whatever sorrow comes your way, the happiness that follows it will heal it...

A heart that realises this will have good fortune...

You see friend, our culture in the Tamil land's sandy beaches, large plains, fertile farms, fragrant hills and rich rivers...everywhere dotted with temples like no other place on Earth.... has at its deepest core a wealth of proverbs that offer such pleasant refuge and higher meaning.

Likewise every culture has greatness in it....deep messages in it...that offer a purposeful realm to explore for its current generation and caretakers.

A troll wants you to forget things like this and engage in hate and bitterness...for a troll is a grotesque fool that's lost his way....and assumes all are such lost fools like him too. But I know enough people (here and everywhere) are quite different!

Aur Kareena Kapoor ki Love Jihad? :lol:

And Timur is getting ready for future Love Jihad.:agree:

soha ali khan ghar wapas aa gayi to bhai kidhar jayega ? :D
ghar wapsi pakki hai .
taimur kumar bhi dushman ke ghar me ghus kar marega .
sab mil kar ganapati bappa gayenge .:nana:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom