What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

Shameful way to silence a poster in this forum. He is expressing his views - that is backstabbing ? For most of you india is like drug addict hotel california - you can check in anytime but never leave.

Gandhi remarked with contempt about Pakistan, ignoring our different history, ethnic/racial makeup and spiritual destiny, saying "I have never heard converts declare themselves a nation apart from their parent stock."

This belittling of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and Indian Muslims by the "Good" Indian Congress and the "Bad" Indian RSS has been going on before 1947.

It proves that we are separate nations, which deserve our independence.

I can surely see that Hindus are rattled by this thread.

Of course they are. Any moment now, they will all emigrate to - Kurnool, was it? - and Warangal and Guntur and leave you to enjoy Bhagyanagar by yourselves.

If he was expressing his views, nobody would object. @xeuss expresses his views; he has views to express. This charlatan has none, nothing to offer but hate and threats.

Shameful of you to intervene in such a case. Makes you much the same as he.

Nice try peddling back your orginal abuse of him being a traitor. You even supported another guy @Vikki when he threatened to report him to police. Do you know the meaning of traitorship ? it is not traitorship if a group of people ask for more rights including soverignity. Traitorship means selling/trading one countries assets for personal gain - something your politicians do as matter of routine.
No british guy or canadiam considers scots or quebecs as traitors for asking referendum.

INdia is turning out to be the most horrible oppressor of human rights in the world with these attitudes even in so called "liberal" folks.

Nice try peddling back your orginal abuse of him being a traitor. You even supported another guy @Vikki when he threatened to report him to police. Do you know the meaning of traitorship ? it is not traitorship if a group of people ask for more rights including soverignity. Traitorship means selling/trading one countries assets for personal gain - something your politicians do as matter of routine.
No british guy or canadiam considers scots or quebecs as traitors for asking referendum.

INdia is turning out to be the most horrible oppressor of human rights in the world with these attitudes even in so called "liberal" folks.

You do realise that nobody takes you seriously.

If he did that, then he needs to be banned. Threatening to report someone to lynch mobs and sham Hindutva courts is inhumane barbarity.

Please report that post to Mods, this is not acceptable on PDF. This is a safe place for Indian Muslims.

Of course they are. Any moment now, they will all emigrate to - Kurnool, was it? - and Warangal and Guntur and leave you to enjoy Bhagyanagar by yourselves.

Too late Kurnool has just been approved as one of the three capitals of AP. You Hindus need to find a better city in Telangana.

You said you are from hyderabad india...arent you afraid you will be arrested for writing such posts on social media?
By the way am from warangal...will complain about you to cyber police.

He is as entitled as any other Indian to give his opinion, as is the right of others to debate that opinion. India is a speck of dust in the desert of time, why drive yourself to insecurity over unmaterialized threats to a country that is going to remain united in your children's lifetimes and theirs after and maybe theirs after?

Enjoy life, have a Haywards 5000

Too late Kurnool has just been approved as one of the three capitals of AP. You Hindus need to find a better city in Telangana.

Oh, didn't you get the memo.? No more Telangana, it is going to be South Mughalistan.

@xeuss is my brother. I have always supported and will support him.

I have never abused my fellow Muslim brothers/sisters.

Yes, we Muslims are brothers and sisters of each other. The quicker we realize that and unite, the sooner we can end this dictatorship of liberal/Hindutva self-styled overlords of the subcontinent.

Well you are a Bengali immigrant. You neither belong to Telangana nor AP. So you have a long way to travel.

I can bring in enough Bengali Muslims to beat you up, you and your whole clan. We stick by each other more than we stick by uncouth yobs from elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom