What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

You said you are from hyderabad india...arent you afraid you will be arrested for writing such posts on social media?
By the way am from warangal...will complain about you to cyber police.

You don't have to take the trouble.

@HalfMoon Feel free to air your views publicly. There is no law or rule on PDF which states that an individual from a certain country need be loyal to its government or armed forces.

To liberal gandhi/nehru and hindutva cadres, this is what freedom of speech looks like. Get used to being on a Pakistani forum.

:pdf::pakistan::guns:

Report him and Joe. They are trying to imply their own conspiracy theories to discredit other posters and now even mods.

@waz so a TTA is accusing admin of creating alter egos. Lol. How are these guys given titles?

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @masterchief_mirza @Morpheus @letsrock @Verve @21st Century Vampire

I have already tagged mods in that so called CoC thread not to give deference to this veneer of respectability of indian posters. Joe is a notorious complainer of posts. I seriously dont understand these guys though.

Muslims make up 30% of Indian population but they are spread out which is being taken advantage by the Hindus.

Following are the steps that Muslims need to take to carve out more Pakistans out of India

Step 1: Create Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 2: Keep creating more and more Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves adjacent to the existing Muslim only neighborhoods/enclaves

Step 3: Once Enough area of the Town/City has been populated by Muslims ask for separate Town/City for that area

Step 4: Get that Muslim area demarcated for Councillor, MLA & MP elections.

Step 5: Get Muslim Councillor, MLA & MP elected for that Town/City

Step 6: Get Muslim administrators (Police, Collectors, Courts, Lawyers, Judges etc) assigned for the Muslim only town/cities

Step 7: Create a Unions of all Muslim only Cities/Towns

Step 8: Get support from Muslim nations to solidify diplomatic support

Step 9: Train all Indian Muslims and Build up defences

Step 10: Declare independence from India

Ch. Rehmat Ali's original proposal is exactly as you have stated. Take a look.

rwxifsk3vgh21.jpg

Our bozorg knew much more than we did, and possessed clairvoyance to see into the future of a fallacy called a 'united' India, which is today rogue state that is in conflict with every neighbor and every minority.

Muslims make up 30% of Indian population but they are spread out which is being taken advantage by the Hindus.

The first statement is wrong. Muslims are around 15%. This includes Ahmedi who, according to most Muslims on this site, are not muslims.

Not much difference between that and an Indian citizen who backstabs his country on another country's forum.

Shameful way to silence a poster in this forum. He is expressing his views - that is backstabbing ? For most of you india is like drug addict hotel california - you can check in anytime but never leave.

Wow! It's hard to imagine a more subversive and "traitorous" program than what you have proposed. Why not simply emigrate to Pakistan or another of the nearby "Stans" if you want to live in a Muslim majority nation?
More than 200 million oppressed minority deserve another Pakistan inside india.

More than 200 million oppressed minority deserve another Pakistan inside india.

200 million are not a minority, they are a nation in their own right. They are too large to not be a nation.

Room must be made to allow Muslims to live according to their laws and their beliefs, or else independence is their right.

It is their right to form communities in which they are majorities to demand a free nation.

Shameful way to silence a poster in this forum. He is expressing his views - that is backstabbing ? For most of you india is like drug addict hotel california - you can check in anytime but never leave.

If he was expressing his views, nobody would object. @xeuss expresses his views; he has views to express. This charlatan has none, nothing to offer but hate and threats.

Shameful of you to intervene in such a case. Makes you much the same as he.

If he was expressing his views, nobody would object. @xeuss expresses his views; he has views to express. This charlatan has none, nothing to offer but hate and threats.

LoL

When did I threaten anyone?

Coming to hate, it is a matter of ones perception.

I can surely see that Hindus are rattled by this thread.

@xeuss is my brother. I have always supported and will support him.

I have never abused my fellow Muslim brothers/sisters.

Back
Top Bottom