What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

would you like to visit me ? i live in hyd too :)
Just come to kendra sadan koti . like to visit? our chai pani is famous. My offices is on the third floor.

I get better Irani chai over here in Moghulpura. :P

did you not google whose offices are there? you might get the chai pani reference better.

LoL

I know that place like back of my hand.

But Koti has lost its charm with all the flyovers.

Flyover through Sultaan Bazaar? No Thanks. I am happy with my Lad Bazar.

Yes reasonable, civil people figured or will figure it out. I trust in them.

Calmness and honesty of the heart is important.

Those that wish to know, will know. That is the truth.

You see friend, our culture in the Tamil land's sandy beaches, large plains, fertile farms, fragrant hills and rich rivers...everywhere dotted with temples like no other place on Earth.... has at its deepest core a wealth of proverbs that offer such pleasant refuge and higher meaning.

sounds absolutely wonderful. Nothing more wonderful than a place where you lose yourself in the breathtaking wisdom or beauty of the surrounding

Likewise every culture has greatness in it....deep messages in it...that offer a purposeful realm to explore for its current generation and caretakers.

Indeed. Which is why sufism attracts me alot. Its marks and influence is seen all over the place and even then the wisdom contained in it of such vastness that even if you take in an ocean, you will feel it as only a drop of something far grander and larger. Deep messages and truth. No purpose, no self-interest, just the truth, the absolute and absolute wisdom. What is most interesting is that in their wisdom they divided three important aspects of Sufism which highlighted their understanding. Marifa which means knowledge; Haqiqia which means the truth and Hikma which means wisdom. They were wise enough to understand the difference between the three and that is the essence of understanding which is faham or tafaham i think. Through that you can reach Ihsan which means perfection and then you come to realize that alot of things that you wasted your time doing and felt so strongly for, were redundant and unnecessary and those things that you took for granted or ignored entirely or vilified were the things that were most important.

What i am trying to say is that those cultural deep messages are home to wisdom as well, wisdom which the sufis talked about. An understanding that you must comprehend. They left it for us to venture forward and understand. The song has elements of sufism ( a vast subject to whom i did not do justice with my little research and fascination).
A troll wants you to forget things like this and engage in hate and bitterness...for a troll is a grotesque fool that's lost his way....and assumes all are such lost fools like him too. But I know enough people (here and everywhere) are quite different!

Indeed and absolute hatred and wants to consume you as well. In western philosophical concepts it would be akin to negative energy. Talking to them would allow you to be consumed by them and the eastern philosophers and sufis stated the same. The hatred will consume you and eat your entire being leaving you with nothing but madness. From your words i am reminded of buleh shah poetry, @Joe Shearer and @RealNapster knows how much i quote him.

He stated

'Masjid Dha De, Mandir Dha De
Dhenda Jo Kuch Dha De
IK banday da Dil na Dhavey
Rab Dilla Vich Rehnda'

To troll is act of attempting to frustrate the other and hurt the other. To anger him and make him lose in much and mire. Such an act was condemned by Baba Buleh Shah as an evil act. An against God since that is where he resides. In our hearts. To troll, to attempt to hurt and cause pain, is to go against such sacred tenet. If his words are to be seen, then its an attack against God. Cant hurt people.

LoL

I know that place like back of my hand.

But Koti has lost its charm with all the flyovers.

Flyover through Sultaan Bazaar? No Thanks. I am happy with my Lad Bazar.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh son i am going to have so much fun when we meet.

red wine or vinho verde

Much better stuff.

BTW, next time you swing by, try some of the Nashik stuff. It's coming along nicely, although the only decent red is a Shiraz. No Merlot, no Pinot Noir, no Chianti. And I hate that abomination from the Loire, Chenin Blanc, that is practically the only white available. No Chablis, no Chardonnay.

Not that I can afford anything more than plonk these days.

I was a little surprised to hear you mention what you did. Do you live somewhere in Portugal?

Stick together in Bengal then. How dare you come to hyderabad and threaten to send to police someone who belongs there for expressing his opinion ?

How do you figure? Who are you to butt in between two Indians (one professedly so)?

I was born in Hyderabad. So when you Hindus ask me to go to Pakistan, I say to you Hindus that Hyderabad is my Pakistan.

Was.

YOU are the expert on police actions, according to your own post.

Much better stuff.

BTW, next time you swing by, try some of the Nashik stuff. It's coming along nicely, although the only decent red is a Shiraz. No Merlot, no Pinot Noir, no Chianti. And I hate that abomination from the Loire, Chenin Blanc, that is practically the only white available. No Chablis, no Chardonnay.

Not that I can afford anything more than plonk these days.

I was a little surprised to hear you mention what you did. Do you live somewhere in Portugal?

The best is feni from Goa. Made from Cashew fruits.

The stock in my shop is always sold out.

Back
Top Bottom