What's new

How to carve out more land for Muslims out of India

I personally believe the indians are better off infiltrating Chinese defence forums rather than our ones. They are the ones that could potentially very easily destroy india and vanquish them forever. Hence their geopolitical future lies in their relations with China, not us. Also, notice how all indians including modi give China and the Chinese a free pass to do whatever they want to india and they don't utter a single word against them. Shows how devoid of intelligence and rationality the indians are on this forum.

Pakistanis have built-in immunity to Indian lies and duplicity. It is a fruitless cause.

Chinese people are unaware of the depths of Indian depravity, so they still get decieved on this forum from time to time (although CCP knows exactly what Indians are.)

Due to our Pakistani history (which makes the culture and civilization of the Ganges distasteful to us) and our Islamic faith (which makes idolatry and injustice abhorrent to us,) we are the one civilization in the world which are least hospitable to the Indians and their nonsense.

Just because someone doesn't share the Bakhth ideology doesn't been it's a dubbed account.
It is getting to the point of hilarious now because @HalfMoon is one of the most reported accounts for being False Flagger.
I have said this before & will say it again, we can't go & know on the door to verify his location. The tools at our disposal place him in india on a local network. I hope this settles the issue....

Sir, they are not stopping at only @HalfMoon but trying to misrepresent and pass judgement on Pakistani members also.

I have reported the post on the previous page.

Pakistanis have built-in immunity to Indian lies and duplicity. It is a fruitless cause.

Chinese people are unaware of the depths of Indian depravity, so they still get decieved on this forum from time to time (although CCP knows exactly what Indians are.)

Due to our Pakistani history (which makes the culture and civilization of the Ganges distasteful to us) and our Islamic faith (which makes idolatry and injustice abhorrent to us,) we are the one civilization in the world which are least hospitable to the Indians and their nonsense.

After witnessing the indian media response to the Galwan Valley incident some 6 weeks ago, I think the Chinese public are now catching on to how FAKE and retarded the indian media is.

After witnessing the indian media response to the Galwan Valley incident some 6 weeks ago, I think the Chinese public are now catching on to how FAKE and retarded the indian media is.

Yes, it is quite a shock. I saw many Chinese members who were slightly pro-India and anti-Pakistan completely change after that event. I still see many changing their views even now.

It was like what Pearl Harbor did for America.

Rumor has it -(umbrella academy ref :) )Unfortunately some of these false flags are alter egos of quite well known "dubbed" sane voices in the admin purely to drive traffic.

With respect 3 moderators and higher members of the management team have cleared him by checking his IP address. Now you - being given a prominent position on this forum are attempting to disrespect the site and of course the flags you attempt to show. Not really a surprise as you are at the end of the day - indian. You have nothing substantial to add to the thread apart from insinuating halfmoon is part of the management team. Pathetic is a word one can and should use at this attempt. Perhaps voicing and throwing accusations in private would have been more respectful instead of giving some of the scum oxygen to vomit on the thread.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve @Areesh @Dalit

This thread and in particular the behavior of this particular chap is a prime example of never giving an Indian a position of respectability on a Pakistan forum. They here an Indian voicing an opinion - that they cant handle and throw up wild accusations and off topic remarks to dilute the thread - instead giving the OP oxygen to continue vehemently having a difference in opinion.

Just because someone doesn't share the Bakhth ideology doesn't been it's a dubbed account.
It is getting to the point of hilarious now because @HalfMoon is one of the most reported accounts for being False Flagger.
I have said this before & will say it again, we can't go & know on the door to verify his location. The tools at our disposal place him in india on a local network. I hope this settles the issue....
I really have no issues with trolls, false flaggers, low-quality posters. They are all entertaining.

As staff, what you fail to realize is what you think of this handle is non-bhakt type rhetoric, it's on contrary lives up to a double false flag, that actually vilifies Indian Muslims as a traitor of the state, pandering to the worst of Pakistani trolls ideologies. You have some of the extremely low-quality Pakistani members that post day and night about ghazwa -e- hind, and obliterating India, that you yourself have to clean up after.
Guess what; now you have an Indian handle, that endorses the same exact ideology from a self-proclaimed Muslim identity doing the same trying to get bait Indian posters into a debate that his views are an anomaly from rest of Indian Muslims. Eventually, few more handles similar to this (which already exists here) will start chipping at that very narrative of consensus of what Muslim identity constitutes at least on this forum.

To me, it's difficult to digest that staff here is that gullible, thus my suspicions remains that this might be by design; and thus I started my post with an Allison Hargreeves - Umbrella Academy reference.

With respect 3 moderators and higher members of the management team have cleared him by checking his IP address. Now you - being given a prominent position on this forum are attempting to disrespect the site and of course the flags you attempt to show. Not really a surprise as you are at the end of the day - indian. You have nothing substantial to add to the thread apart from insinuating halfmoon is part of the management team. Pathetic is a word one can and should use at this attempt. Perhaps voicing and throwing accusations in private would have been more respectful instead of giving some of the scum oxygen to vomit on the thread.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve @Areesh @Dalit

This thread and in particular the behavior of this particular chap is a prime example of never giving an Indian a position of respectability on a Pakistan forum. They here an Indian voicing an opinion - that they cant handle and throw up wild accusations and off topic remarks to dilute the thread - instead giving the OP oxygen to continue vehemently having a difference in opinion.
I am quite impressed by the list of members you have tagged.

I really have no issues with trolls, false flaggers, low-quality posters. They are all entertaining.

Coming from a nation that specializes and excels in this on twitter facebook and Utube - not really a surprise. I suggest not bringing the standards down on this forum to what you find amusing on Indian forums where you rule the roost.
You fail to even attempt to justify why you are questioning management with no proof - and giving trolls oxygen to ravish like a set of piranhas ripping this thread to shreds.
Im quite impressed how you have just proved who i tagged that you are nothing more than a troll - and abusing a role title in the real world you are not fit to keep.
Now either have the balls to confront the management the title they have given you - and voice your grievance about made up members to increase traffic - or preferably shut it.

On topic - Indian Muslims today will find it hard to even voice concerns let alone attempt to "carve land" - perhaps should have left in 1947.

Coming from a nation that specializes and excels in this on twitter facebook and Utube - not really a surprise. I suggest not bringing the standards down on this forum to what you find amusing on Indian forums where you rule the roost.
You fail to even attempt to justify why you are questioning management with no proof - and giving trolls oxygen to ravish like a set of piranhas ripping this thread to shreds.
Im quite impressed how you have just proved who i tagged that you are nothing more than a troll - and abusing a role title in the real world you are not fit to keep.
Now either have the balls to confront the management the title they have given you - and voice your grievance about made up members to increase traffic - or preferably shut it.

On topic - Indian Muslims today will find it hard to even voice concerns let alone attempt to "carve land" - perhaps should have left in 1947.
New iD? was the old id on my ignore list?

See, trolls like you are dime a dozen. Welcome to my ignore list just like your ilk. cya.

Have no idea why that is. It's a bit like Israeli Jews giving German nazis a position of responsibility on a Jewish Forum..................:disagree:

These Indian soft trolls are no better than the overt ones. Look here you see the same "low quality" Pakistani poster personal attacks used by Joe and the Tamil troll. That is literally all they can come up with as a response.

I reported a similar post on the previous page (p.15) by another Indian ID who claims I am the biggest threat to them. :lol: Little ole me. He claims I am trying to create Ummah singlehandedly, lol. Tauba.

I don't think I have had any back and forth with either of these two.

The goal is obvious though. Silence @HalfMoon and silence anyone who supports him.

For this cause, even insinuating mods setting up this false flag (for traffic.)

Both Joe and Milspec should surrender their titles.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @WebMaster @Horus @PakSword @Moonlight

making a pakistan is not that easy that these guys will make one .

They can't make a Pakistan because they are NOT Pakistanis and have no connection to us whatsoever. They are racially, genetically, culturally and physically identical to modern day indian hindus and sikhs except for their religion. Saying they will make another Pakistan because they are Muslims is liking saying the Kosovan Bosnian Muslims/Albanian Muslims have made a "Pakistan" in Europe because they now have their own country.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom