What's new

How tall are you lot? Heights around the world revealed, in landmark study.

I'm 5'10-11 and consider my self average among Pakistanis, neither tall or short. But you're definitely taller then average Pakistani women even from punjab.
Yeah i know but my Phupose are both 5' 10 or 5' 9"....even i face hard time in Pak to buy shoes and cloths. Fun fact my mom stop giving me milk when i was in 7th or 8th grade because i grow to 5' 7" at that time she tried to stop me there but after few years she have to look up to talk to me and whenever me and my Aunts (Phuphose together) my mom use to say ajj khana ziyada banana padey gha ghar b chota chota lag raha hai....

Last edited:
182cm for me
i find south asain girls quiet short about 160cm. males are taller. but it depends. on one side you have the five and a half footer, and on the other you have the seven foot 2 dude from multaan or some place similarly called that who can tease and wont do anything.
when im really bored and im talking to short asain girls i always neel down to annoy them. not to strangers.... friends

Yeah i know but my Phupose are both 5' 10 or 5' 9"....even i face hard time in Pak to buy shoes and cloths. Fun fact my mom stop giving me milk when i was in 7th or 8th grade because i grow to 5' 7" at that time she tried to stop me there but after few tears she have to look up to talk to me and whenever me and my Aunts (Phuphose together) my mom use to say ajj khana ziyada banana padey gha ghar b chota chota lag raha hai....
how tall are you?

182cm for me
i find south asain girls quiet short about 160cm. males are taller. but it depends. on one side you have the five and a half footer, and on the other you have the seven foot 2 dude from multaan or some place similarly called that who can tease and wont do anything.
when im really bored and im talking to short asain girls i always neel down to annoy them. not to strangers.... friends

how tall are you?
check above posts.

Turkish

Ignore flags :-)

Oh cool. Turks are often good lifters.

Well that's because back then there were more people with Dutch backgrounds.

The Dutch made up one part, as did the Germans, the British and so forth. But you're right that the US is far more mixed now, mostly with South American folk, who are far shorter.

check above posts.
im lazy, but thank goodness it was one the first posts,
5.10ish is standard height, those who say your too tall are just jealous that they are not that tall, but as compared to asains you are taller than average i guess but not significantly.

im lazy, but thank goodness it was one the first posts,
5.10ish is standard height, those who say your too tall are just jealous that they are not that tall, but as compared to asains you are taller than average i guess but not significantly.
I hardly find any women from my country other than my aunts who are that tall even i can't find desi cloths for me i have to go for tailor made.

@Levina D D G will answer that for u :coffee:
The six footers that I know on the forum includes you ( 6'3"?), Roybot and Ranjeet.
There was another guy called maddox9 or something, he's doesn't visit the forum these days.

Then my lil bro @Star Wars "looks" like a six footer, like a coconut tree which looks taller than it actually is. :P
He must be 5'10". :)

Demigod is 5'11".
Ummmmmm? That's all I guess!

The Dutch are bloody massive. I'm 6ft 1 exactly, but when I have met them at airshows and events the Dutch had at least several inches on me.

Or AJK and Northern regions. People are tall there.
5 foot 8 let me put a box on my head and cry in the corner :(
I am the shortest male in my dadka :cry:

I'm 5'10-11 and consider my self average among Pakistanis, neither tall or short. But you're definitely taller then average Pakistani women even from punjab.
Way taller, my sister is 171cm and she is considered tall, delnavaz is 1/2 inch taller than me

I hardly find any women from my country other than my aunts who are that tall even i can't find desi cloths for me i have to go for tailor made.
here in the uk most of them are about 160cm ish. in preston you find plenty of asains in late teen to mis 20's who are 170+ cm
when i was in pakistan in kashmir there were alot of girls who are tall (by your defination) who are easily 175+cm. As for getting tailor made cloths, im guessing you mean you asain cloths right ? english cloths come in all shapes and sizes

here in the uk most of them are about 160cm ish. in preston you find plenty of asains in late teen to mis 20's who are 170+ cm
when i was in pakistan in kashmir there were alot of girls who are tall (by your defination) who are easily 175+cm. As for getting tailor made cloths, im guessing you mean you asain cloths right ? english cloths come in all shapes and sizes
Off course i mentioned Desi cloths.

5 foot 8 let me put a box on my head and cry in the corner :(
I am the shortest male in my dadka :cry:
Cmon Sheikh 5foot 8 aint bad, it is on the lower end of the average range but not short by any means

Back
Top Bottom