What's new

How tall are you lot? Heights around the world revealed, in landmark study.

Okay I would like to meet you on my next trip to UK/England

Tell me when you are coming paa jee and I'll meet you. So many people have said that before to me but they pull out! Too many bloody shy people. By the way, Keema Paratha on me, that's all I eat, that and Mangos, washed down with 2 litres of milk.

swimming helped me a lot bro.

Oh paa jee, that lowers bone density! I stick to power lifting and martial arts. But swimming is great.

Tell me when you are coming paa jee and I'll meet you. So many people have said that before to me but they pull out! Too many bloody shy people. By the way, Keema Paratha on me, that's all I eat, that and Mangos, washed down with 2 litres of milk.

Oh paa jee, that lowers bone density! I stick to power lifting and martial arts. But swimming is great.
One guy @Khafee I wish to meet him in UAE and you in UK :)

I'm pretty sure powerlifting @ age 16 stunted my growth, being the shortest male in my family. But I'm content with height of 183cm and arm to arm width of 185cm :)

It's genetics+ nutrients/food. For example, I mostly grew up in Pakistan (City), and I am around 5"8, my brother is nearing 5"10 and he still has 3-4 years of growth left but he was around 4 when we moved, and also @Jaanbaz point of rural vs urban holds true to a great extent. Again, another example, My grandfather and all his brothers were over 6", but their next generation who were brought up in the cities are shorter.

I'm pretty sure powerlifting @ age 16 stunted my growth, being the shortest male in my family. But I'm content with height of 183cm and arm to arm width of 185cm :)

That's a good height bro. It's also a myth that it would have stunted growth. At 16 you finish puberty pretty much and then you can go all out. What's your ethnic origin if you don't mind me asking?

It's genetics+ nutrients/food. For example, I mostly grew up in Pakistan (City), and I am around 5"8, my brother is nearing 5"10 and he still has 3-4 years of growth left but he was around 4 when we moved, and also @Jaanbaz point of rural vs urban holds true to a great extent. Again, another example, My grandfather and all his brothers were over 6", but their next generation who were brought up in the cities are shorter.

That's still a good height bro. People have a silly clouded view that you have to be 6ft and over for a male. Anything from 5ft 8 and above is good.

One guy @Khafee I wish to meet him in UAE and you in UK :)

Chal pra you are on. I will take you around the greatest city in the world London!

As per my conversion 1.82 m only 5.10 aprox not that tall.

That's incorrect milady! An inch is 2.54 centimeters.
I'm 1m79 which is 5'10" +.

About the remark that people cheat on their height,
I'd have to say that it makes no sense to do so.
Even the OP piece is partially valid inasmuch as one
should compute bodyweight too and other factors such
as lean muscle mass, agility, force and so on before gloating.

It reminds me of an anecdote involving Napoleon and his
crew stopping for the night in a castle in Eastern Europe.
As the emperor tried to grab a book high in the shelves,
Marshal Ney who was quite big came up behind him and
said : -Let me help you Sire, I'm taller than you!

Since the French word for height is synonym with great as
in greatness however, Bonaparte replied : "Higher, not taller!"
or in both English and meaning : Taller but not greater.

Good day and convo all, Tay.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom