What's new

How tall are you lot? Heights around the world revealed, in landmark study.

That's incorrect milady! An inch is 2.54 centimeters.
I'm 1m79 which is 5'10" +.

About the remark that people cheat on their height,
I'd have to say that it makes no sense to do so.
Even the OP piece is partially valid inasmuch as one
should compute bodyweight too and other factors such
as lean muscle mass, agility force and so on before gloating.

It reminds me of an anecdote involving Napoleon and his
crew stopping for the night in a castle in Eastern Europe.
As the emperor tried to grab a book high in the shelves,
Marshal Ney who was quite big came up behind him and
said : -Let me help you Sire, I'm taller than you!

Since the French word for height is synonym with great as
in greatness however, Bonaparte replied : "Higher, not taller!"
or in both English and meaning : Taller but not greater.

Good day and convo all, Tay.

Ha! Great stuff bro.

Just an average 5ft 10inches (178cm) myself.

Or AJK and Northern regions. People are tall there.
I have been to all over the North, this is a myth, they are no bigger than say Potoharis.

I m 186cm (6'2 feet), and I m still not the tallest in my relatives..:lol: Apparently I m like 3rd tallest in relatives, one of my maternal uncle is 6'6 feet & in police. :police:

Plus In recent trends Indian states govt of UP, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Rajasthan has definitely worked on improving nutritional level of children.
My bro is 188cm he is 6ft 2inches

Last edited:
Indeed, Americans have tumbled down the rankings. Back in 1914, they had the third tallest men and fourth tallest women on the planet. Today they are in 37th and 42nd place.

Well that's because back then there were more people with Dutch backgrounds.

That's a good height bro. It's also a myth that it would have stunted growth. At 16 you finish puberty pretty much and then you can go all out. What's your ethnic origin if you don't mind me asking?

Turkish

Ignore flags :-)

Just an average 5ft 10inches (178cm) myself.

I have been to all over the North, this is a myth, they are no bigger than sat Potoharis.

My bro is 188cm he is 6ft 2inches
It was 6'2 last time I checked, I just put a round off cm value.

You know if someone from PDF published a ranking of mean I.Q scores for nations; that would be more interesting. I bet Pakistan would still be about 150ish.

I don't know about others but i am quite tall as per standards 5' 10.5" can't wear heels :( even some of male cousins are shorter than me. On girls gang they always look up to talk to me.
Balay madam ji you are taller than I am.Kudos

Hahahaha beat them up lol. Oh man.

My daddi is 5ft 10, yes 5ft 10 and she is 90, my God.
Many times when i visited Pakistan i played with them and often ended up in fights.

I bet Pakistan would still be about 150ish.

Man, please rework that post! It shows so little understanding of I.Q. values
that it is actually detrimental to Pakistan's image.

No offense to you, Tay.

It would be interesting to know what the difference between the tallest and shortest forum members.
So far we have 205cm and 151cm i.e. a difference of 54cm.

I don't know about others but i am quite tall as per standards 5' 10.5" can't wear heels :( even some of male cousins are shorter than me. On girls gang they always look up to talk to me.

I have observed Punjabis from both sides of the border are tall. My sister is only 5'8" and she is taller than all our cousins :D

I have observed Punjabis from both sides of the border are tall. My sister is only 5'8" and she is taller than all our cousins :D
In Pakistan not only Punjabi but all the provinces are taller than average south Indians we do have short people but majority belongs to Mohajirs.

unprocessed milk, desi ghee etc are not good for health. Its mostly because background of majority of rural people in punjab is different then city people on average.

I am 195cm tall. Most of my male relatives are from 190-198 cm.

I'm 5'10-11 and consider my self average among Pakistanis, neither tall or short. But you're definitely taller then average Pakistani women even from punjab.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom