What's new

How tall are you lot? Heights around the world revealed, in landmark study.

Cmon Sheikh 5foot 8 aint bad, it is on the lower end of the average range but not short by any means
Its not short according to Pakistani standard but its short in my family

Dude as i said earlier on PDF every male is above 6 minus the 30% or more...you are quire normal or above average. But if you meet me bro you have to look up :lol:

why complain if asain/desi cloths are custom anyway its the same to you as it is to your shorter counterparts.
Ooh well but my ideal height for female is max 5' 6" if it is in my or my moms hand i will be cut short at least 4 and half inches. Even on my wedding i have to wear flat shoes my Husband is only 5' 11" and there were strict instructions from my mom not to use heels.

Man, please rework that post! It shows so little understanding of I.Q. values
that it is actually detrimental to Pakistan's image.

No offense to you, Tay.
I meant that Pakistan would rank 150 ish in the world; not that the mean IQ score would be 150ish.

2 inch difference in height aint that big unless of course you are wearing heels
Just kidding with a Sheikh but not 2 actually 2 and half inches but if i measure my height at home i am 5' 11".

Ooh well but my ideal height for female is max 5' 6" if it is in my or my moms hand i will be cut short at least 4 and half inches. Even on my wedding i have to wear flat shoes my Husband is only 5' 11" and there were strict instructions from my mom not to use heels.
i see the problem

I am actually the shortest out of 5 brothers, though 2 of them are only about 1cm taller than me.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom