What's new

How tall are you lot? Heights around the world revealed, in landmark study.

LOL I have seen threads like this before on defence.pk and let me assure that all the members here, no matter which part of the world they are from are above average in height, all girls would be above 5'8 and guys above 6'0 feet :lol:. Ahh didn't i just say this few days back to some one "On cyber world you can be whoever/whatever you wanna be".

LOL I have seen threads like this before on defence.pk and let me assure that all the members here, no matter which part of the world they are from are above average in height, all girls would be above 5'8 and guys above 6'0 feet :lol:. Ahh didn't i just say this few days back to some one "On cyber world you can be whoever/whatever you wanna be".
Lets them fulfill their dreams don't spoil the party
As Indian NOW they are eating more so they grow taller and taller may be in 2100 we see giants above 9 feet just because of good food....:lol: not the genetics nor the race.

We all know this because PDF does't give membership to males who are less then 6 feet.:D

He is an ethnic Serb sis, trust me these guys are very tall. I had a friend at uni and her brothers came to visit and they were very tall.

I'm 8ft 7.

5 foot 8 let me put a box on my head and cry in the corner :(
I am the shortest male in my dadka :cry:

You're a disgrace to AJK. :p:

He is an ethnic Serb sis, trust me these guys are very tall. I had a friend at uni and her brothers came to visit and they were very tall.

I'm 8ft 7.
Bro i posted something on your profile wall Kindly check that.
Agreed Balkan region produce Giants.

I'm 8ft 7.

You're a disgrace to AJK. :p:
Crying intensifies (╥_╥)

Lets them fulfill their dreams don't spoil the party
As Indian NOW they are eating more so they grow taller and taller may be in 2100 we see giants above 9 feet just because of good food....:lol: not the genetics nor the race.
A whole lot of Indians are shunted because of lackk of food. So we may not reach 9 feet but at least levels of East Asia when every bdy gets to eat good food.

That's still a good height bro. People have a silly clouded view that you have to be 6ft and over for a male. Anything from 5ft 8 and above is good.

I am pretty happy with my height, but I really feel for the lads that are just a bit below. They have it tougher than the ugly lasses imo.:lol:

I am 5"8. Me right now...

Because+she+had+a+beard+_2e99b4d7229f08ac5c24218f3a9e3314.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom