What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

i dont insult anybody religion but if anybody insult mine dont expect me to be calm

U were insulting my religion in a different thread with your ****** sh***y mouth.Good u r in an online forum. If u would have tried that in front of me, I wud have sent u straight to hell.

Pls,You know nothing of RSS people.Many of them are Atheist themselves.Even the founder of the RSS was an Atheist.Hinduvtva is a political ideology.They have no problem in criticizing their religious beliefs in fact they do it themselves.

hehe RSS people are fanatic hindutvavadis. they trying to spread disharmony in char minar area these days but they will be thrashed badly by us

payback will come ? yuck more bdians than last time b4 ? plz dont come to our land, try ur options of shifting to somewhere else or just drown n die in bay of Bengal is wht all I care.

For starters, skull and bones is from Bangladesh. Now kick him out :rofl:

what nonsense you saying man, dont compare delhi with saudi ok, no comparision. 5 yr old children dont get assaulted in saudi

Seriously, you want to bring the topic of sex with underage girls to this thread???

Really?

How delusional are you about your mythical superiority? Like every other islamist, you use the civility of your opponent to talk your stupid comrades into a frenzy. The lack of intelligence seems to be the binding force.

Take your stupid Sharia Laws to areas ruled by Taliban. Let humanity prevail in other areas.

You were ordering us to not take sharia and said that only taliban states have sharia. Looks like you are just another 14 year old Internet badass who has no idea what he is speaking about. Now go and try to understand the crap you spout and then come back for a civilized discussion rather than butt-hurt whining.

Hey, 14 is too old.

Why would you think I was so old? :frown:

Anyways, you did not answer my questions. Is Bangladesh a state with Sharia law?
@animelive , @Banglar Bagh -

India is a secular country as per the declaration in the Preamble to the Indian Constitution. It prohibits discrimination against members of a particular religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth. The Indian notion for the term secularism is different from the French nation for the term.

Communism, on the other hand, rejects religion.

So, unless I live in communist China and support communism, I am within my rights to have my religious symbol as my avatar WITHOUT being a hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:

**** on such in human laws. kuttey ki zindagi hai inki if not suwar se b battar. I mean wht da fuq is shitty blood money ? zahil gawar gunglee log :(

Seriously, you want to bring the topic of sex with underage girls to this thread???

Really?

ab1b42f6_4062d1330549361-enhance-workouts-juicing-1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holysmurf_super_re_sharenator_community_unite-s444x475-150637-5.jpeg

India is a secular country as per the declaration in the Preamble to the Indian Constitution. It prohibits discrimination against members of a particular religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth. The Indian notion for the term secularism is different from the French nation for the term.
12?
No it is not, but the people are waking up :) so don't tell us what to do and what not to do
Funny how India is opposite of all those though. Goodluck anyway :lol:

When did i say i don't agree? i said that he was denying it happens in India :lol: fyi Saudi arabia is one of the most corrupted Islamic nation.

Oh that's very Interesting.Are you suggesting Saudi Arabia and its Sharia laws are corrupted??

@animelive
distancing yourself from the problem faced by your country and facing it is altogether a different thing .. But what we can expect from a false flagger ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom