What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

la_ilaha_illallah_muhammadur_rasulullah_by_zafarheena-d4kh8la.jpg

@animelive
distancing yourself from the problem faced by your country and facing it is altogether a different thing .. But what we can expect from a false flagger ..

He is accepting the fact whereas you are not :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imran bai
kaise ho bai jaan ? Hope you are as lively as morning dew ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then what is so special about Sharia Law.Its no different than any other law in the world.The law is only as good the people who implement it.

The laws are just and strict. And yes as you said it, it is only as good as people who implement. Therefore the ones who are not following it are not following sharia at all. Just like some suicide bombers and talibans think they are rescuing Islam but can hardly be called Muslims.

Sharia is god made law, if there had been sharia in our country the shame in delhi would not be happening.

If there was Shariah in Delhi, more heinous crimes would be happening than they are now.

As long as atheists keep their beliefs to themselves, its fine. Muslims don't go after non-muslims unless they start spouting BS based on islamophobia. The shabagi islamophobic clowns were spouting non-sense with an agenda and no muslim would stand their BS.

Btw I see dadas from across the border howling like bigots as usual. They do make a joke out of themselves all the time. :pop:

In my city we thrash these RSS goons black and blue if they try to mess with us

That proves it.

You are not from India.

The way you phrased that sentence means that you are trying to say:-

1. RSS 'Goons' try to mess with you guys regularly in your city.

2. You thrash the 'EVIL' RSS goons everytime they do it.

Sounds too FOOLISH to be true.

sorry you have no right to insult my belief, go take your freedom of speech elsewhere. you ever try to insult prophet (pbuh) in front of me i break your head

This is not Islamic Republic of India. We are a civilized nation.

If you attempt to break anyone's head you would be put in Jail.

Back
Top Bottom