What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

lol resident jamatis are lapping up to thank the false flag. :lol:

Edit: Now the mod who would feel insulted for using the term "resident jamati", it was a response to a similar post from an esteemed member from your country. Please take due notice.

I'm sure USA government keeping a tab on these lunatics and contemplating how to deal with these pseudo fascists.

I dont mind going to jail, but this will prove to be warning to any atheist who try to disrespect my religion. Peace

Dude, no one is disrespecting your religion.

They are just standing for the rights of the people who do not believe in your religion. They believe in theirs.

Peace.

I dont mind going to jail, but this will prove to be warning to any atheist who try to disrespect my religion. Peace

U stay with your religion. Dare not interfere in our religion. Then u will not go to jail but u'll go elsewhere.

That proves it.

You are not from India.

The way you phrased that sentence means that you are trying to say:-

1. RSS 'Goons' try to mess with you guys regularly in your city.

2. You thrash the 'EVIL' RSS goons everytime they do it.

Sounds too FOOLISH to be true.

@marty: see I warned you! So far, two BJP/RSS forumers disowned you. :P

@roshangjha: What's so surprising about thrashing the evil goons? Are they assisted by the police Gujarati-style everywhere in India?

Last edited by a moderator:
The laws are just and strict. And yes as you said it, it is only as good as people who implement. Therefore the ones who are not following it are not following sharia at all. Just like some suicide bombers and talibans think they are rescuing Islam but can hardly be called Muslims.

Now your are contradicting yourself.Laws themselves cannot be just and strict,Its the implementation of the law that matters.Its not the Laws that should be just.Its the Justice that should just and strict.Which includes the whole system.

Religious bigots are biggest problem tormenting this world ...i thought atheists are insecure people but insecurity of religious bigots is mind boggling ..

@marty: see I warned you! So far, two BJP/RSS forumers disowned you. :P

@roshangjha: What's so surprising about thrashing the evil goons? Are they assisted by the police Gujarati-style everywhere in India?

Assuming its a serious question you are asking, he is not talking of a random guy trying to mess with him, he is talking of an organization. Organizations are not run by fools who would go again and again to be beaten. If they really wanna mess with them, they will do it in a planned way. That's the difference between rogue guys and 'EVIL' organizations.

I know you will not believe this but RSS people do not go around trying to beat muslims or mess with them. If you say Bajrang Dal, I can believe you.

With regards to the last question you asked, Hindutva right wing parties are the LEAST supported in Gujarat. They have much better support in other states. Modi has reduced the size of Togadia (VHP) in Gujarat. This is the whole reason why VHP now opposes him.

But, hey, my assumptions are wrong. So, all this will fall on deaf ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be a dumbarse to insult the Prophet (PBUH) in a Muslim majority country.

Back
Top Bottom