What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

Yes yes I believe you. Listen save your propaganda for someone else more for westerners may be. We are just in the neighbourhood remember. Everyone knows what RSS and Hindutva truly are. Maybe their leaders are just fanatics and hypocrites who work for their own vendetta but still the flag they use is hinduism. And the kind of support they receive from ordinary or most of the indians I would say you guys are rotten from the inside although preach secularism/atheism to others whichever serves your purpose.

Dude that's totally wrong RSS is probably the most harmonious organization in India you know RSS also has a Muslim wing

@Imran bai
if that was the solution then the thread was not required ..thread is about how to attack atheists who do respect your belief by not interfering with your belief system ..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imran bai
if that was the solution then the thread was not required ..thread is about how to attack atheists who do respect your belief by not interfering with your belief system ..

ok then good night kal milty hai:)

simple give respect get respect

This thread is about "atheists who don't attack Islam" and what to do with them? If the solution was as simple as the one you mentioned Kalu probably wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place.

Bye imran bai ...a small thread is living ..if that thread is strong enough to make noise then we can meet tomorrow ..but respect remains ..bye

So what is the final solution of Adolf Miah for "atheists who do not attack Islam"?

His solution is, if atheists are from his party activists and sympathizers its okay.

But if they are from his opposite ally then they are enemies of Islam and mankind.

Yes yes I believe you. Listen save your propaganda for someone else more for westerners may be. We are just in the neighbourhood remember. Everyone knows what RSS and Hindutva truly are. Maybe their leaders are just fanatics and hypocrites who work for their own vendetta but still the flag they use is hinduism. And the kind of support they receive from ordinary or most of the indians I would say you guys are rotten from the inside although preach secularism/atheism to others whichever serves your purpose.

Shows you intellectual Bankruptcy.You know nothing about them.They don't consider Hinduism as a faith,they consider it as a way of like.They have a political ideology.Its much like Islamism.And Hinduism don't have any flag,their flag came from the Maratha flag of Shivaji.And know please know that Secularism and Atheism are very different ideas.

leave them alone..treat them as bangladeshis...

Read the topic of the thread.

It is not about the ones who disrespect the religion of others.

It is about DEALING with those who are atheists but do not cause others any harm.

They are the ones I am talking about.

Same applies to us.
1. Refer to my first post. Its #18. I said the athiests who dont attack others faith should be left alone. And also the aggressive ones should be jailed for 4-5 months may be. Because things they do or write common religious man may not swallow it easily. Maybe its for their own safety we should put them away for a few months.

2. And why do your application logic changes specifically when it comes to BD posters here in PDF whenever one tries defend his religion. I am no Jamaat supporter really as like many others here but the moment we try to take a stand for our religion we just become jamaati trolls or whatever.

1. Refer to my first post. Its #18. I said the athiests who dont attack others faith should be left alone. And also the aggressive ones should be jailed for 4-5 months may be. Because things do or write common religious man may not swallow it easily. Maybe its for their own safety we should put them away for a few months.

2. And why do your application logic changes specifically when it comes to BD posters here in PDF whenever one tries defend his religion. I am no Jamaat supporter really as like many others here but the moment we try to take a stand for our religion we just become jamaati trolls or whatever.

I did not call any BD's Jamati trolls EVER. Seriously. Go through my posts if you want to confirm.

As for why Indian posters here call Bangladeshis so, it may have something to do with them calling us Hindutva trolls, Chankayans, etc. etc.

Lines from Nazrul,

" ও' কারা কোরান, বেদ, বাইবেল চুম্বিছে মরি মরি
ও মুখ হইতে কেতাব-গ্রন্থ নাও জোর করে কেড়ে
যাহারা আনিল গ্রন্থ-কেতাব সেই মানুষেরে মেরে ।
পুজিছে গ্রন্থ ভন্ডের দল !--মুর্খরা সব শোনো
মানুষ এনেছে গ্রন্থ,--গ্রন্থ আনেনি মানুষ কোনো ...... "

Lines from Farhad,

বিবি খদিজা

বিবি খদিজার নামে আমি এই পদ্যটি লিখি:
বিসমিল্লাহ কহিব না, শুধু খদিজার নাম নেবো।
প্রভু, অনুমতি দাও। গোস্বা করিও না, একবার
শুধু তাঁর নামে এ পদ্যখানি লিখিব মাবুদ ।

নবীজীর নাম? উঁহু, তার নামও নেবোনা মালিক
শুধু খদিজার নাম- অপরূপ খদিজার নামে
একবার দুনিয়ায় আমি সব নাম ভুলে যাব
তোমাকেও ভুলে যাব ভুলে যাব নবীকে আমার।

They are free thinker actually. But all this atheist conflict is started by ur masterminds.
So no one is going to be spare. If u dont like atheists then why u read their writings.
@kalu_miah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom